[INFO] Big Bug in Homerun Battle 3D

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks Tigger. I haven't seen this yet running DM 1.0 but I'll hold off playing until next update.

Maverick0984

Reaction score
Thanks Tigger. I haven't seen this yet running DM 1.0 but I'll hold off playing until next update.

I upgraded from stock to DM1.0 and that is what caused the issue. Again though, all can be restored from your nandroid backup.

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
Can't believe I missed this thread. When I updated to a new ROM a week or two ago, all my items were gone but everything else remained. I thought I was getting pretty good until I lost my expensive bat, shoes, pants, etc! I sent them the same email twice about a week apart and never received an answer. Oh well.

OP
RinTinTigger

RinTinTigger

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
I guess the problem comes from the lack of having a unique identifier on the android phones. Like blackberry has a pin. The only thing they could do that would be with the IMEI number. Maybe thats whats the update is theyre working on!

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
i've restored my gear a dozen times already... with adb pushing my previous jesus.dat file, as previously stated here...

as to why your username is no longer tied to your ESN... i'm not so sure, that's a com2us server issue

M

Matth3w

If you want to back up your crap, back up the jesus.dat file

Maverick0984

Reaction score
I guess the problem comes from the lack of having a unique identifier on the android phones. Like blackberry has a pin. The only thing they could do that would be with the IMEI number. Maybe thats whats the update is theyre working on!

The ESN or "MEID" # is unique to every CDMA phone.

OP
RinTinTigger

RinTinTigger

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net

The ESN or "MEID" # is unique to every CDMA phone.

yea...but CDMA is not worldwide...europeans for example have GSM and there, the IMEI # is relevant.....guess its not so easy to implement something like this

opuntia

Reaction score
I apologize for my lack of understanding here, but I don't have clue how to get at my jesus.dat file. So do I need to install adb (I had to google the "adb" acronym) in order to do this, do I need to have root access?

opengeo

Reaction score
On the Incredible, I can't even win in Match-Up mode. My screen freezes until my opponent eventually beats me. Haven't even contacted Com2Us yet, thinking that someone else will report the bug. So far, nada. Been a few weeks.

Anomander

Reaction score
Just did the 1.2.7 update for this game on my Moto droid. Looks like COM2US is now installing some of the game to the SD Card. I think it is around 17MB to the card. Also the game plays smoother on my Droid now.

I am going to have to start playing this one again, it's been awhile since I have played.