Infinite pages for android?

Rufus65

Reaction score
I am currently running liberty v2.0.1 on my D2 (non-global) and was wondering if there is someway to have more pages to place apps on?... I am also running ADW launcher as well...

OP
R

Rufus65

Reaction score
i'm not seeing any homescreen settings in adw settings...

OP
R

Rufus65

Reaction score
I should have mentioned this, but I am using adw launcher EX. This guide says its only for adw launcher, no EX... I did go into my ADW settings and clicked on the version type and as a notr it says "to add/remove scdeens click on MENU/Edit" and I can't seem to find the appropriate screen to make the menu respond like that...

Xplorer4x4

Reaction score
Click Menu button->Edit. From there you can add screens by clicking the + sign. Then hit the home button on the screen to set the default home screen. Also some where in ADW EX, I forgot where, you can actually change the number of columns and rows. I have 5 horizontal rows of icons on my screen where as I think stock only allows 4. I think Launcher Pro lacks this feature as well. It does look sort of bad in landscape mode though.

GodfatherIP

Reaction score
Yeah, the number of home screens isn't in ADW settings it is controlled in the edit menu like Xplorer4x4 said. When your on any of your home screens press your phone's menu button then one of the choices should be edit. Then it will pop up the view with all your screens and you can add/delete etc. LauncherPro also has options for changing # of rows/columns and # of homescreens plus it can hide icons from your main app dock, but it doesn't have homescreen gestures like ADW. I'm currently using ADW EX but have used LP as well, both are solid home screen replacements.