Infinite Cha0s - Theme teaser...

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by es0tericcha0s, Jan 11, 2011.

1. es0tericcha0s

es0tericcha0s Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey guys. Getting ready to release my theme soon. This is quite possibly the most edited framework out there. With over 80% of pngs, not just colored, but completely changed. I have versions in the work for MIUI and Gingerbread roms. I am currently working on the Settings.apk so kind of want to get that finished as it will be a nice addition to the framework and the SystemUI.apk for Gingerbread builds. This will be featured on an upcoming CyanogenMod based rom being done by DroidVicious as well as a Droid Incredible rom that is being worked on by vinylfreak89. Some of the best features are the power widget bar, new style of up and download arrow animations, and the 3G icon. When the 3G connects, the light of the hologram deck shines over the 3G. Here's a couple of random screenshots to get you excited... ;)

[​IMG]
    snap20110110_094439 by es0tericcha0s, on Flickr - Note on this: Alarm icon is now the same size as the battery icon (looks like the alarm in the MIUI pic) and the Bluetooth status bar is now a little larger and white.

[​IMG]
    snap20110109_223733 by es0tericcha0s, on Flickr - Note for this: The background of the pull down notifications will be fixed before release.

I'll hopefully have some more pics up in the near future. I do have an update.zip ready to go for Ultimate Droid 3.0 for personal use. If you are interested, drop me a PM here or contact me on Google Talk using my screen name. Till we meet again...

In case you like the font: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9903887/SFGothicanFont.zip

There's a larger thread in the UD forum now for this...there's a link on page 2. See you there...

Last edited: Jan 17, 2011
  2. jearl75

jearl75 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    By far the best theme I've ever flashed! Keep up the good work bud!!

3. B-boy™

B-boy™ Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel Theme Developer Premium Member

Ratings:
    +7
    That IS pretty sick lookin man!... Looks crazy awesome!

4. es0tericcha0s

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks guys! You make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :D

5. B-boy™

B-boy™ Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel Theme Developer Premium Member

Ratings:
    +7
    I wish more people would actually comment on threads tho... some themes deserve acknowledgement on their quality by regular users.. not just other themers.... I respect your work man. Changing out icons adds a little extra flavor and that's the direction I think themes should go... great work!

6. Spyder RT

Spyder RT Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I like it too. I'm working on a UD based spiderman one myself and changing all the icons. Its a PITA.x

7. jev

jev Member

Ratings:
    +1
    To esotericchaos: looks great so far, I'm excited to see the rest and I'm glad to see it's gonna be for miui.
    To spyder RT: Hurry up!:) Can't wait to see it!

8. es0tericcha0s

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks again guys. I haven't had much chance to work on this the past couple of days, but should get back to it tonight. :) Right on for the Spiderman theme! I'm using the Venom symbol as the USB Debugging icon ;) It really is a time consuming process if you want to change everything, and make it look good. The only thing that sucks about MIUI is that not many people are interested in flashable theme zips as they want to use the theming app. I don't really want to mess with that since you have to do a ton of work in writing the XMLs for as many pics as I have changed. That, and there is a new version every week that it needs to be updated for... If anyone wants to help keep up with that, let me know and I can walk you through it. Gotta get that Settings.apk done...another 140+ pics to look through... *sigh* LoL

9. UltraDroid

UltraDroid DF Super Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +157
    This theme is really cool looking. Am I correct though, that it hasn't yet been released to the general public?

-Mike

10. es0tericcha0s

Ratings:
    +0
    Appreciate it. :) No, it has not been released quite yet. Was wanting to do the Settings.apk to go along with it. If you are interested though, I have a version ready for UD 3.0 (framework-res.apk + SystemUI.apk) and if you want one for MIUI (framework-res.apk), PM me and I will see if I can't finish up a version for the newest update.

11. Tepes

Tepes Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Love that 3G icon. Looking forward to the finished theme.

Sent from my Hitchhiker's Guide

12. es0tericcha0s

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks :) That's one of my favorite features too. The main part of the theme IS finished. I just forgot about updating this thread. http://www.droidforums.net/forum/ul...infinite-cha0s-lots-screenies-ud-3-0-0-a.html

I'm in the middle of making a Metamorph for the Sourcery rom too. I tried to do an flashable zip, but it just wasn't working and it's not worth the headache to figure it out. Enjoy. :D

PS. The apps aren't themed yet, but they will be coming eventually. The others took along time due to the massive amount of changes done...

13. aristoid

aristoid Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Just sent a pm...guess I should have read a little farther. will be putting this on tonight!! Looking forward to trying the Sourcery as well!! Guess I need to learn metamorph now (sigh).

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

14. 11whowie

11whowie New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    loaded up the chaOs for the UD 3.0.0 lastnight.................all i can say is "FREAKIN AWESOME!"................. now i just need to find some good wallpapers for it, any suggestions?

15. es0tericcha0s

Ratings:
    +0
    Thank you sir! :D If you find a wallpaper or something that you like online...send it to me and I can resize it to fit your phone for you.