1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Infinite Cha0s coming for Ultimate Droid 3.0!

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by es0tericcha0s, Feb 15, 2011.

1. es0tericcha0s

es0tericcha0s Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

I've been slacking off on posting some more themed apps because I have started porting my theme from Sourcery v2.0 to UD 3.0. Framework is mostly done, and the rest of the stuff should be fairly easy... Hoping to have it ready in the next couple of days. This will NOT be available through the theming engine as it won't fit my needs. For one, I have edited a lot of things that it does not, and also, it's just not a good use of time to "port" it to the theme engine as I would have to go through and rename 1500+ images just to save someone 30 secs of rebooting to Recovery? Just doesn't make sense, especially since it would miss out on a lot of things I do. It'll be worth the flash though, you can count on that. :) Until then, peace...

{Screenshots coming soon!}
    Sorry, this took me forever...had some issues with the screen again and being distracted by trying to figure out why we can't in vert Talk for Gingerbread (darn smali coding...) but, here's one to hold you over till later when I can do some more stuff:

[​IMG]

So, not that anyone is paying attention...but just thought I would chime in here and say sorry about all of the delays. Between trying some new stuff and some of the Google Apps updating, I was wanting to include the latest and greatest with everything done. I have a rough draft, if anyone is interested in testing for me. Just leave a message here or PM me.
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2011
  2. es0tericcha0s

3. Chizzele

Chizzele Team Sourcery Developer

Good work cha0s... now that Sourcery links are back up i can switch back to your theme
  4. es0tericcha0s