Industry first dual-screen Android phone - Kyocera Echo

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
One of those screens can be used as a virtual keyboard. I'd like to see the next Droid 3 have a slider keyboard thats virtual. One never knows : )

A virtual slider keyboard? All the bulk of slide out keyboard and all the inaccuracy of virtual keyboard? Sounds like the worst of both worlds.

I find the virtual keyboards more accurate....

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
You guys are too quick to write off a new idea. Should wait and see how it performs for real and not just knock it for being made by so and so.

Sent from somewhere...

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You guys are too quick to write off a new idea. Should wait and see how it performs for real and not just knock it for being made by so and so.

Sent from somewhere...

true, people should wait to see how it performs, i know there were many that wrote off motorola until they had a droid. The same thing could apply here. Though i will have to admit that I do see the battery being a problem with 2 screens.

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
Great idea, poor execution. And UGLY - coming from someone who rarely notices such things.

Done right with two panels (instead of just one) that flip out to form a SEAMLESS expanded screen would be something I'd be all over.

Jeremy556

Reaction score
This is probably one of the worst phone maker of any phone I've owned, but still it's a good concept. Imagine the possibilities of a dual-screen dual-core 4G phone. Talk on the phone while looking at Google Maps to send a email giving the directions all at the same time.

If a um... good? company makes a phone with the same concept it could be extraordinary!

Like you can do now with a speakerphone or headset?