1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Inductive Charging

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2' started by grolson, Nov 1, 2010.

1. grolson

grolson New Member

Has anyone seen any new info on the different types of inductive charging. Powermat, and Duracell have products out there, but there is not a lot of info. I'd like to get a Droid 2 and simplify the constant charging issues by dropping it on a charging mat. I've seen some have a replacement battery, some have a cover you need to get. Any experience with these products would be helpful. I'm tired of Universal not being universal after 3 monthes, ie USB, Thanks:icon_ banana:
  2. trook

trook New Member

Whether its the case or the charging block, they both require you to plug an extra thing into your phones charging port. I have a power mat and maybe its just my experience but I have to plug a charging block into my phone then drop the block on the mat to charge, I haven't found a charging case for my d2 yet. I don't know that I would buy a charging case if I found one because with my droid 2 as well as my wifes moto backflip I cant seem to get them to charge properly, I'll plug one of our phones in, drop it on the mat and it will start and stop charging 10 times within a few seconds among other problems that the mat has.....I just use my wall charger now. Anyone else have these problems??
  3. grolson

grolson New Member

Energizer

Thanks for the info. Energizer has a system with their pad that I think you use their battery or battery case door, and it automatically links, but I think its only on the Droid, not the D2. I broke the USB phone connection on my LG ENVY connecting it so often to charge it, so I like the idea of just dropping it on the mat. I'll keep watching for more info.
Search tags for this page

charging case for a droid x2

does duracell powermat work with droid incredible

droid inductive charging cover incredible

duracell - powermat charging hub for incredible 2

inductive charging case for motorola moto x

inductive charging for droid 1 phone

moto x inductive charging

motorola electriy