1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Inductive Battery door?

Discussion in 'Droid 3 Accessories' started by woodyman, Jul 10, 2011.

1. woodyman

woodyman New Member Developer

2. DANOinSD

DANOinSD New Member

Not sure about the PowerMat brand, but I picked up the LG/Verizon one and it seems to charge pretty quickly. However, I noticed it got pretty hot after only maybe 30-45 mins, and my phone kept jumping to various menus and apps? Not sure if I've just got RF interference or what, but that ain't cool. Have a hard enough time fat finger dialing myself, last thing I need is my chargemat making calls and sending emails all by itself.
  3. woodyman

Thanks man! Just don't want to have to buy the VZW brand since I already have the power mat, I would assume it would work because there all the same concept, but would be nice to know for sure.

4. ZPrime

ZPrime New Member

The inductive door is VERY thick, FYI. You also can't use it with the extended battery. It is also heavy - the phone with standard battery and inductive door weighs more than with the extended battery and normal door. My boss has a powermat somewhere, I will ask him if he can dig it out so I can try it.
  5. woodyman

that would be amazing man! thanks, would just like to make use out of it if i can.
  6. Bear in NM

Bear in NM Active Member

Search tags for this page

droid 3 powermat case

seido inductive door