IncRom where did you go?

Discussion in 'Droid Incredible Tech Support' started by DInc_Mo, Feb 14, 2011.

1. DInc_Mo

DInc_Mo Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Finnally got around to rooting my wife's Dinc. Wanted to put IncRom on her phone, nut it says there is a problem with the rom and to contact the developer. Anyone else have this kind of issue?

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

2. smtom

smtom Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Did you download via ROM Manager? Try to download again, and attempt to 'view' the file in Astro. If Astro cannot see it, it is a bad download.

3. Robsellingdroids

Ratings:
    +0
    i would download it straight from the forums @HERE the only problem i am having anymore is the clockwork mod update to 3.0.0.5 . wont allow me to run any roms unless they are 2.3 and higher..aka honeycomb

4. DInc_Mo

DInc_Mo Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Oh, cause when I rooted my wife's phone it upgraded to the new clockmod and then some roms where not avaliable. I had a feeling you would respond. Next time I will just pm you. It was a good thing I backed up my incrom that's how I got it back.

5. Robsellingdroids

Ratings:
    +0
    lol..i know right..i see anything with IncRom i want to know. hoping for an update or something.. I dont know lllboredlll but he has made a good quality rom for sure.."my opinion" to play around when im bored an i flash many roms to see what i like about em' in hopes to use what i can to improve what i would like with IncRom...But to get back to the subject at hand "clockwork mod" with the release of 3.0.0.5 i believe this is messing things up for allot of people Dev's included..i have not been able to find much (oddly enough) on the forums here or xda but i managed to digg this up..READ DOWN TO "NILS" POST.... LINK HERE.. any thing i can help you out on just PM me ..

Search tags for this page

incrom