1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Incredible with 3500mAh . . .

Discussion in 'MIKRADLE' started by BuccoDroid, Sep 4, 2010.

1. BuccoDroid

BuccoDroid Member

Will the Incredible with the 3500mAh battery fit on the Mikradle Evolution? I like the simple look and the obvious quality of the Mikradle and would hope that an Incredible equipped with this battery would fit just fine.

Also, what is the turn around time from order date to shipping? I realize that these cradles are hand made and that it may take longer than buying a stock cradle from the web.

Thanks for your quick reply.
  2. BuccoDroid

BuccoDroid Member

You seem to have a nice product here but your failure after nearly a week to answer my question has helped me make up my mind about purchasing one of your cradles.

I have decided to no longer consider your product and will continue to just plug my Inc into the charger and allow it to sit nicely on my desk at night.
  3. BuccoDroid

BuccoDroid Member

Did receive a PM from cuskit this morning explaining why he did not get back to me sooner. I am now reconsidering this item for purchase.