Incredible theme on D1

brennan

Reaction score
How do I change the home screen on my D1 (2.2) to look like the incredible? I want the phone and menu shortcuts to look like this:
droidincredible.jpg

Last edited:

motoconvert

Reaction score
I could be wrong...but...you would have to get a home replacement program (I use launcherpro plus, available in market), find this dock background, change it and then have transparent icons over the spots you would press for those features...like I said, could be wrong but that's how I would do it...

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
brennan

brennan

Reaction score
I could be wrong...but...you would have to get a home replacement program (I use launcherpro plus, available in market), find this dock background, change it and then have transparent icons over the spots you would press for those features...like I said, could be wrong but that's how I would do it...

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Thanks I might try that. I know if I root it I should be able to get GDE, but I don't really want to void my warranty

BlackHoleSlam

Reaction score
so there is no way possible we can have what dinc's have where instead of having invisible icons we can actually select the button like when they press the actual buttons i think the button turns green

OP
brennan

brennan

Reaction score
Got it close enough. I'm happy with the end result. I ended up rooting it, installing gde and HTC hero theme and the weather widget toggle clock/weather.
cap201011191230.jpg

Last edited:

motoconvert

Reaction score
That looks pretty good...glad I could be of some help.

And I know with launcher pro you can change the color of the "select" glow...I chane mine to match my theme...it won't make the whole button glow, but its close enough...

Sent from my Droid 1 using DroidForums App