1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Incredible stuck on first HTC white screen, I searched the Forum & only got so far

Discussion in 'Droid Incredible Tech Support' started by Themuzz, Aug 17, 2011.

1. Themuzz

Themuzz New Member

Ok I got a used Incredible from a friend who said the software was funky and it was stuck on the White HTC boot screen, so far I used the down volume trick and got into the menu. I tried doing the steps on resetting it back to factory but when I follow the steps there is a final step that says to confirm with volume up or volume down. I am not getting that option after hitting the power button to select the phone restarts right back to the HTC white splash screen. I also downloaded a factory RUU but when I run that I am getting Error [170]: USB Connection error, but windows does and I installed all the right drivers for it. Whats my next step to get this thing back up and running?

Thanks,
    Damian
  2. Themuzz

Themuzz New Member

Search tags for this page
droid incredible 1 stuck on first htc logo

droid incredible 2 stuck on white screen

droid incredible is stuck on startup display
droid incredible stuck on white screan
htc droid incredible 2 stuck on htc screen
htc droid incredible stuck on white htc screen
htc incredible 2 stuck on splash screen