Incredible Storage Question

kelly22790

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I want to know how to transfer the contents of my old 250mb (or something like that) memory card to the Incredible's internal phone storage so that I can put the 2GB SD card back in the phone and use that instead (for obvious reasons). How do I go about doing this? Thanks!

Kelly

ffej89

Reaction score
Kelly is there a reason you want the info in the internal rather the put it on the larger sd card?

OP
K

kelly22790

Reaction score
Kelly is there a reason you want the info in the internal rather the put it on the larger sd card?

I mean I suppose it could just go on to the SD card, I just thought that would be more confusing then putting it on the phone storage because I was just thinking you can't put both cards in at the same time so I had no idea how I would do that. I thought if I wanted the old contents of the smaller SD card on the bigger one I would first have to put the contents on the phone storage, put the other SD card in, and then transfer it that way. Whichever way works, I just want the contents of the smaller SD card on my phone without having to have the card in the phone.

ffej89

Reaction score
If you have a computer you can transfer all your info from one card to the other very easy.

ffej89

Reaction score
Sorry i had to step out for a minute. Assuming you have your 2 gig card formated to you phone...install 2 gig to your phone, mount your smaller card to your computer via sd card slot. Now on your computer open both your phone while conected via usb and also open your sd card. Then its just pick and transfer. If you need more detailed steps just ask :)

7dwwtb7

Reaction score
back to the original question

Can a person transfer data (mp3 songs for instance).to the phones' internal memory, take out the micro SD card, put in a new card, and then copy the mp3 music to the new blank card (for use by another person for their cheap mp3 player) ? Wanted to do this for a friend the other day and no I didn't have access.to a computer. Just wondered if my.DINC (maybe with.a certain app?) Could pull this off. Please reply if anyone has an answer. Thank you.