Incredible slim extended battery? Eris? No droid?

blitzburgh39

Reaction score
Wtf is this about. The droid is still number one. And yet i can't buy a damn extended battery that isn't fat. This is utter BS

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

jamjr74

Reaction score
Something tells me the size and shape of the droid battery is making it difficult for them to pack in more juice. The HTC's battery is longer which maybe is easier for them to work with, just a thought!

OP
blitzburgh39

blitzburgh39

Reaction score
Ya I feel you. I think I'm going to maybe buy the extended one. The newer 200 extra mAh.. its 70 I think... ah so much. I burn through my battery in about 8 hrs. I'm always droidin it up! Lol. or I could just get another battery... but that's lame. Supposedly the normal ext. Battery only adds .9cm...

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

garyrn

Reaction score
Alternative to Seidio Innocell 1750 mAh

I'm trying this: Bought 2 Batteries and a wall charger for the 2 extra batteries off of ebay. They are 1500 mAh which is more than the OEM battery and a little less than the Seidio 1750 mAh. I put the link to the Ebay site for anyone who is interested. They come from Hong Kong and I havn't gotten mine yet to review them, but these phones are made in china or out of the U.S. anyway, so it may be a good buy. Just thought I'd throw this out there as it is a cheaper alternative than the Seidio.

2x BATTERY + CHARGER FOR VERIZON HTC DROID INCREDIBLE - eBay (item 250621388293 end time May-24-10 17:53:57 PDT)

2x BATTERY + CHARGER FOR VERIZON HTC DROID INCREDIBLE

Seidio Innocell 1750 mAh

FLNightwizard

Reaction score
Too good to be true? Battery and charger price $12

I am trying the Ebay Link too.
It had a Buy It Now price of 11.99, free shipping for everything.

What I have found during my search is for1 battery at 50$ each, this deal looks odd.
Of course it sounds too good to be true, but the seller has great ratings and high volume of buyers.
Plus, I paid with Paypal (able to dispute).
I have found deals like this before too.
The common drawback is they usually takes a month to ship and come from offshore.
Heck, if I save over 60$ or more, I don't mind the wait.

I'm trying this: Bought 2 Batteries and a wall charger for the 2 extra batteries off of ebay. They are 1500 mAh which is more than the OEM battery and a little less than the Seidio 1750 mAh. I put the link to the Ebay site for anyone who is interested. They come from Hong Kong and I havn't gotten mine yet to review them, but these phones are made in china or out of the U.S. anyway, so it may be a good buy. Just thought I'd throw this out there as it is a cheaper alternative than the Seidio.

2x BATTERY + CHARGER FOR VERIZON HTC DROID INCREDIBLE - eBay (item 250621388293 end time May-24-10 17:53:57 PDT)

2x BATTERY + CHARGER FOR VERIZON HTC DROID INCREDIBLE

Seidio Innocell 1750 mAh

garyrn

Reaction score
Got both batteries and the charger. Took 15 days to get here, but I swear by these batteries. I won't even use the OEM battery now. I'm getting at least 25% more out of these batteries.

I keep one charged and put it in my pocket, but so far I havn't had to change it. I'm a heavy Incredible user.

Gary