Incredible Shipped ROMS

OP
Weapondrift

Weapondrift

Reaction score
For those of you that have the incredible how well does the camera work? my droids camera takes fairly good pics in optimum lighting conditions, but in anything less that perfect light the camera sucks. How does the camera work in different lighting conditions?
So far I havnet had any issues with the camera..obviously it works in bright light but I havent figured out how well it does in the dark.

Did anyone have any success installing anything from this dump?
Im still working on it :)

meh8036

Reaction score
For those of you that have the incredible how well does the camera work? my droids camera takes fairly good pics in optimum lighting conditions, but in anything less that perfect light the camera sucks. How does the camera work in different lighting conditions?

camera is awesome... only thing i noticed was when i tried to send a video it said it was too large a file even on the smallest settings.... hmmm damn 8 megapix camera lol

borgey401

Reaction score

camera is awesome... only thing i noticed was when i tried to send a video it said it was too large a file even on the smallest settings.... hmmm damn 8 megapix camera lol

I think it's absolutely bull**** we cant send a video message. Verizon better figure this out soon because that's not fair to us who paid a lot of money for this phone and can't even do a simple feature like that. It makes my blood boil

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb

I think it's absolutely bull**** we cant send a video message. Verizon better figure this out soon because that's not fair to us who paid a lot of money for this phone and can't even do a simple feature like that. It makes my blood boil

Have you tried email?

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score

Have you tried email?

In email it works fine. Text messages is where it has trouble.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
now the question is since root has been attained when does froyo hit the ground :icon_ devil:

adrynalyne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Yeah but root has only been obtained in the most remote sense. We are in a Milestone situation, and it sucks.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hopefully you guys figure out a way to truly root it where you can get roms installed. I think as more people get incredible, if htc get them shipped, more people will play with it and discover easier ways to root. The droid started out with all the adb commands, now its either drag and drop files or allow rm to do it. As more devs get their hands on DI I will expect to see better root exploits and roms getting released on it.