Incredible Shipped ROMS

Joel

Reaction score
:icon_eek: what does that mean lol

Haven't looked at the files corinna but i assume it is the rom and radio files for the soon to be released htc incredible. Devs can take the files and possibly port them over to the droid, like has been done with the htc keyboard. Since the htc is similar to the N1 with more mem and faetures it may get ported but porting for the droid would be quite a challenge.

OP
Weapondrift

Weapondrift

Reaction score

Haven't looked at the files corinna but i assume it is the rom and radio files for the soon to be released htc incredible. Devs can take the files and possibly port them over to the droid, like has been done with the htc keyboard. Since the htc is similar to the N1 with more mem and faetures it may get ported but porting for the droid would be quite a challenge.

exactly, I have played with most of the files today but couldnt get the .exe file to run (because im still using my touch pro) other then the good parts, the files have all the pictures the phone will have and the stock music choices (which btw are never good :p)

GodDriven

Reaction score

exactly, I have played with most of the files today but couldnt get the .exe file to run (because im still using my touch pro) other then the good parts, the files have all the pictures the phone will have and the stock music choices (which btw are never good :p)

Hey I dumped the enitre system, build and all.. Got mine Friday..

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
icon_%20banana.gif

GodDriven

Reaction score
[

Hey I dumped the enitre system, build and all.. Got mine Friday..

you sir make me jealous :mad::)

And sir.. I try not too.. I should aspire you.. Be smart and judge right.. You could get this or any device.. every year with Verizon's Opt fee of just 20 bucks..

Look into it.. Every year you could get the new devices, for the upgrade price, and just add 20 bucks.. Nice..

lanlord60

Reaction score
Opt fee

Goddriven how does that work I just upgraded and chose the renew with 2 and I paid 169.00 for the upgrade. Shoud I have taken the 1 year?

OP
Weapondrift

Weapondrift

Reaction score
And sir.. I try not too.. I should aspire you.. Be smart and judge right.. You could get this or any device.. every year with Verizon's Opt fee of just 20 bucks..

Look into it.. Every year you could get the new devices, for the upgrade price, and just add 20 bucks.. Nice..

lol you do inspire me...just trying to dump the ROM is a little outside my computing knowledge. Oh dont you worry, I upgraded early already and recieved my Incredible today...and for some reason people arent getting my massive overusage of Incredible puns. >.<

smacinskyjr

Reaction score
For those of you that have the incredible how well does the camera work? my droids camera takes fairly good pics in optimum lighting conditions, but in anything less that perfect light the camera sucks. How does the camera work in different lighting conditions?

Rouge

Reaction score
Did anyone have any success installing anything from this dump?