Incredible-Setting music as ringtones frustration

Vern

Reaction score
I keeping editing and setting my own music as ringtones and contact specific ringtone but my incredible keeps resetting them. How do I keep it from doing that? Ugh!

OP
V

Vern

Reaction score
No. Im just using my own music to trim and create them. Should I be creating a folder andhow do i do that from the phone when Im creating them?

atthehop

Reaction score
Hook up your DI to your computer and crate a folder named ringtones (I made one on my SD card) Put all your home made or downloaded ringtones in that folder. The DI will automatically show those that are in the folder when you go to assign one to a contact.

Jamar

Reaction score
I've experienced this problem too. I used the HTC Music app to trim a song into a ringtone and the phone keeps using the wrong one. Today, actually, it randomly used one of my voice recordings as the ringtone. Don't know how THAT happened.

kmo

Reaction score
Check out "ringdroid." It takes my tunes from my music so I can create ringers right on my phone. I have assigned many of my own ringtones (with my music) to personal contacts. Works pretty good...I'm sure there's others out there too that you can create and cut your own music with.