Incredible Running Slowly with FroYo? Help?

RyanPm40

Reaction score
I have the 2.05 radio version, rooted with unrevoked 3, and have skyraider 2.5.2. I have the 2.6.32 FroYo kernals, and have all of the goodies, including Flash 10.1. I have the new google apps from Rom Manager, as well. Any advice?

I've also noticed that my Advanced Task Killer isn't enjoying killing apps... a lot of them just open up again (Music, Weather Channel, News...) and yet they would kill them before.

The phone is just slow and lags sometimes while typing or doing things. I've noticed apps force closing occasionally if I'm in the middle of a phone call or something.

Reaction score
Ive been having this same problem...my phone.is starting to lag a bit when typing.long messages...never did that before..as well a few FCs here and there...

OP
RyanPm40

RyanPm40

Reaction score
And battery life is atrocious

Tricky

Reaction score
I'm running the exact same thing and I'm loving it. I didn't change any kernels on my own, just stuck with what sky raider had. My only problem is my reception bars are constantly changing it seems though i notice no change in call quality or download speeds from before root so I ignore them.
Edit: I didn't install the Google apps from rom manager though. Wonder if those are causing problems.
Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk