Incredible on/off

ldbeach

Reaction score
I recently switched from a Blackberry to an Incredible. On the Blackberry, I could set it to turn the phone on in the morning and off at night automatically to save the battery and allow updates. Is this an option that is available on the Incredible?

Humpa

Reaction score
I recently switched from a Blackberry to an Incredible. On the Blackberry, I could set it to turn the phone on in the morning and off at night automatically to save the battery and allow updates. Is this an option that is available on the Incredible?
No, there is no sleep or hibernate type of mode on Android. Once it is off, it is off, so there isn't any way for an app to run in order to be able to turn it on.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Have you tried juice defender? Though its not exactly a turn off phone and still sync app you can tweak it to save some pretty good amount of juice

sent from my Incredible via Tapatalk

E

Emtronics

With a BB you had to turn it off or do a battery pull just to keep it running at a decent speed. As for updates.. What updates? I saw very very few and far between updates if any at all. No need to pull the battery or shut down the Droid. Leave it run. The O/S is far superior than anything Blackberry.