Incredible Offer - Opinions

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by snarkpuppy, Jul 1, 2010.

1. tktouch12

tktouch12 Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    thats a lot of droids. i wish they gave me that choice. i would definately go for the incredible. its faster, lighter, has sense, has more memory, and ya, what else do you need? the droid has a keyboard, but if the upgrade to incredible is free, i'd take it.

2. jmartinez06

jmartinez06 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm on my third cuz of the power buttons and calls, quick question for you. Did u go to the store or did u call them? I called them and they're sending me a new one. How did you go about it if you don't mind me asking?

3. Toe_Cutter

Toe_Cutter New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    While I'm completely new to the forum and I've never owned a Moto Droid, I did just receive my new Droid Incredible and have thoroughly impressed with it.

I've owned several Motorola phones and countless HTC phones and with all things being equal, would take the HTC over a Moto every time.

I can't tell you how many Razr's, Moto Q's etc, that I've thrown away due to flaky build quality. Conversely, I still have several old HTC WM6 phones and even a SE Xperia X1 (also running Android ;-)

This is why I chose the Droid Incredible as my first Android phone.

I think it's the most attractive Android phone available. The Droid X looks nice too, but I think the Incredible's screen will blow the DX's away. If you haven't seen that AMOLED screen, you simply can't see what your missing vs. a standard LCD. It exceeded my lofty expectations to moment I turned it on.

The DX does have a HUGE display, and I'm sure it'll be super easy to touch type on. I don't think we'll be seeing any large AMOLED's anytime soon, considering the issues Samsung has had fulfilling orders.

That's just my opinion. I don't think you'll be disappointed with either, but the Incredible does have that sweet, albeit smaller, screen.

DISCLAIMER: I just realized that there's also a Droid Incredible sub-forum and I don't want to start a "my phone's better than yours" flame war here, by posting on the Droid sub-forum. I was simply commenting on the topic of likely candidates for exchanging the Moto Droid mentioned in the first post.

#15 Toe_Cutter, Jul 2, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2010