1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Incredible now, or wait for another

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Incredible' started by RunnerGeek, Jul 22, 2010.

1. RunnerGeek

RunnerGeek New Member

I am currrently ready for a new phone (BB curve w/ AT&T). I have 4 months in my countract but have no issues getting out now. I really want an incredible, however, they releasing phones like mad currently (plus rumors of the droid 2). In your opinions do you think it is worth it to get one now, or should I wait till around christmas time and see if anything better comes around (ie. 4G)?
  2. freddie

freddie New Member

If you are worried about getting a phone and then having another phone that comes along and makes your current phone seem "out-dated", don't upgrade. As there will always be a newer, "better" phone.

I say get the Incredible now, but what do I know. I made the switch from a Verizon Blackberry Storm 2 to the Incredible and LOVE it. I think you would be in for an even better improvement, considering you're on an AT&T Blackberry.
  3. RunnerGeek

RunnerGeek New Member

I suppose the fact that there will always be something better does make this question fairly moot. Yeah my phone is a peice of crap, it will be a huge upgrade.
  4. freddie

freddie New Member

Honestly, so far in 3 months I have been 100% content with my INcredible, which is probably a first for any phone I've ever owned. You will love it
  5. RunnerGeek

RunnerGeek New Member

Went to the Verizon store after work. Should have phone in hand by the 5th.
  6. MercKing

MercKing New Member

I came from a storm 1. This phone is awesome. I was a big BB nerd. Did all the hybrid OS's and so now, you'll love this phone.
  7. EdisonCheug

EdisonCheug New Member

yep, i think i agree with RunnerGeek, there's always a better phone after yours.
  8. muddydog1

muddydog1 New Member

Incredible is amazing.

At the beginning of this week my Motorola Droid took a swimming in the toilet. Insurance couldn't replace the Droid so they shipped me a new in box Incredible. I was hesitant at first but I now love it. Great phone.