Incredible Keyboard

xxacexx2

Reaction score
Does anyone else notice lag ESPECIALLY in landscape mode when texting quickly! It is annoying!

what can i do about this??

i still dont know any other keyboards to be equal to it..unless im missing something..

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
Nope i havent noticed this. I type a consistent 25-35 WPM on the HTC Keyboard and it has no problems keeping up with me.

Pauliewalnutted

Reaction score
Hmm. It's laggier when vibrate on keypress is on

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
I actually have the Vibrate on keypress on and i type accurate and it doesnt waste my battery. I might switch it to sound on keypress though.

zerosouls

Soulless Droid
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gplus.to
Yea, to each his own on that. I figure with the amount of texting I do in a day, that having a vibrator go off each time I press a key has to equal some amount of battery draing

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
Yea, to each his own on that. I figure with the amount of texting I do in a day, that having a vibrator go off each time I press a key has to equal some amount of battery draing

Yeah it just might. I do a lot of texting too lol. God forbid you try to call a Woman anymore... its always "Text Me" lmao.

zerosouls

Soulless Droid
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gplus.to

Yeah it just might. I do a lot of texting too lol. God forbid you try to call a Woman anymore... its always "Text Me" lmao.

Or even after the girlfriend phase, try being micromanaged by a wife thru texting lol (did you drop off that rent check, take out the trash)

She's my better half tho I swear! dancedroid

evopb

Reaction score
I just dislike how long it takes for the phone to change over to landscape, while browsing the web and texting, is that just from the store phones from the use or do I have that to look forward to when my droid gets here?

zerosouls

Soulless Droid
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gplus.to
I just dislike how long it takes for the phone to change over to landscape, while browsing the web and texting, is that just from the store phones from the use or do I have that to look forward to when my droid gets here?

For myself, I only move to landscape when I do (moto droid):

However my fiance has the INC

1) Texting
2) Browsing with the.... browser
3) YouTube (rare but very liked)

Last edited:

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score

It takes my Incredible about 1 second to switch from Portrait to Landscape whether the keyboard is on screen or not.

My guess is someone messed with the G-Calibration in the store model and didnt do it correctly so you had to hold it in a weird position to get it to switch to landscape.

ckulmer

Reaction score
Have trouble using touch screen keyboard?

We got new phones this weekend (of course I am waiting for my droid to ship). My old phone had a regular keyboard. My husband got a Motorola Droid and I cannot use his keyboard on the touch screen, I never hit the correct letter, therefore I slide out his keyboard to type.

Is it that hard to use the keyboard on the incredible?? Maybe I just have big fingers??