Incredible-friendly?

TBolt

Reaction score
Hi all. Long-time CB forum participant here with a new Inc pre-ordered. I have a question. Is this place going to be Incredible-friendly?

I've been reading quite a few threads here, and it sounds like the majority of people here are very quick to dismiss the Incredible despite good reviews on blog sites. I can certainly respect your passion for the first Droid, which most of you seem to own. But, is this place going to be divided between Moto Droid owners and everyone else?

iPirate

Reaction score
99% of the threads are related to Droid from Motorola, every now and then a Droid Eris sneaks in and people are confused with helping them and the Droid Eris person leaves.

I don't want to see incredible stuff here, it will get annoying.

eliassami5

Reaction score
there should be an option for "You are welcome here but dont expect anyone to be able to help you" since very fue will be familiar with the incredible's settings and layouts and walk throughs.

INSANENEIVIESIS

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.shadowrom.com
i said apple sucks. lol :D

even though i think that most of the people that buy this phone will be dissapointed. thats their choice to make, but it says alot if its replcing the eris IMO.

1 more to 500 post. :D :D :D

OP
TBolt

TBolt

Reaction score
Okay, I'm starting to get a feel for the place. The "Droid" in droidforums.net is VERY specific to Moto's device.

The confusion lies in the fact that the Droid name has always been described by VZW as a line of several phones, not just Moto's phone.

iPirate

Reaction score
Okay, I'm starting to get a feel for the place. The "Droid" in droidforums.net is VERY specific to Moto's device.

The confusion lies in the fact that the Droid name has always been described by VZW as a line of several phones, not just Moto's phone.

There have been droid eris users, i think there are too few and they leave the forums before building a significant population here