1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

incredible flashing, please help

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by jr0sier, Feb 11, 2013.

1. jr0sier

jr0sier New Member

Hi, I've came across several posts online about people using their incredible on the straight talk service. I have the cdma workshop already, qpst & other software even a remote access program. I really would be thankful if someone could help me with doing this? I know its possible because theirs people that will do it for a fee. It would mean a lot if someone could point me to a step by step guide or just help me in general? Thank you so much.
  2. Droid Firefighter

Droid Firefighter New Member

Indiana (and that is close enough for the internet
    Fyi that is illegal now per federal law. You need to contact Verizon first and get permission. I know that sounds stupid but its the truth.
  3. The Stig 04

The Stig 04 New Member

http://m.techcrunch.com/2013/01/26/...-now-illegal-but-what-does-that-mean-for-you/

Here is an article that highlights key points of the law. And some where in there is the link to the full explanation. I know older phones can still be unlocked but I don't know how old it has to be.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  4. nrgyitguy

nrgyitguy New Member

Any phones manufactured after Jan 26th 2013 is illegal to program/unlock. However any phone manufactured before that date you can do what u want. You can use the incredible on straight talk, I use one occasionally. It is pretty simple. As long as you r not attempting to defraud anyone/any entity it is legal to do still.