INCREDIBLE DOCK AVAILABLE! MIKRADLE EVOLUTION Series is here (Photos)!

Discussion in 'MIKRADLE' started by cuskit, May 7, 2010.

1. Raptor007

Raptor007 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I am interested in buying two cradles for my Incredible. I was wondering if the pics in post # 53 are reflecting a design change or a different cradle option? Thanks.

2. cuskit

cuskit Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    MIKRADLE Offers two distinct models: Classic Series and EVOLUTION Series

Raptor007, thanks for your interest! That photo is my original Classic Series which has been selling since December of last year, and is still currently available. I merely posted a photo to show the available colors for the MIKRADLE EVOLUTION Series since I have not yet posted these in any color besides black. I'm behind in the photography, but pix of the MIKRADLE EVOLUTION Series in all available colors will be up by either Thursday or Friday.

To clarify, I offer two lines, the Classic Series (photo in post #53) and the EVOLUTION Series, which is pictured in black at the beginning of this thread. The MIKRADLE EVOLUTION Series was recently introduced and is my current offering for those with Incredibles as well as most any other phone on the market.

For those who prefer the original Classic Line and do own an Incredible, this requires a "custom" model where I change the cutout location for the charging cable. Easily done at no extra charge, but one must state they want the Classic for Incredible when ordering. :) mikey

3. Raptor007

Raptor007 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    cuskit - thank you for the clarification. I will order (2) EVOLUTION Series, I really like the black, brushed aluminum and metal posts. Perfect for work and home. You will see my order today.

4. cuskit

cuskit Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks! I'll look forward to that! :) mikey

5. claustin

claustin Member

Ratings:
    +0
    hey. Just curious if you're shipping these out yet so I know if i should be looking for it in the mail?

6. cuskit

cuskit Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    BUMP! BUMP! AND BUMP! :)

I'm just reposting the MIKRADLE EVOLUTION Series photos for those that don't wish to go all the way back to the beginning of this thread. With luck I'll be finished with my photography and posting all the other available colors by either Thursday or Friday. Thanks to all for the patience awaiting those pix. My available time has been very limited with my Dad's health issues, but I promise before weeks end! :)

Meanwhile - from Post #1 of this thread, I give you the MIKRADLE EVOLUTION:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

.[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here's a closeup of the removable steel rod used to support the phone:
    [​IMG]

7. justin82

justin82 DF Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +216

I need to pre order this as well.. i have the Classic model and use it everyday.thinking about ordering this one but how many MIKRADLE does one person need???i guess 1 for home,1 for work, and 1 for each friends house you visit more than once a month.. also for those of you on the edge i am a very picky person and very outspoken and this product is great.. best i have ever had for more droid..

8. cuskit

cuskit Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    justin - I thank you very much for those nice words!

By the way - I've got more than 7 (yea - that's seven) MIKRADLES sitting around my shop and office, as well as FIVE more at home (desk, night table, coffee table, kitchen and great room) so that I never have to worry I'm too far away from my phone! :icon_ banana::icon_ banana: I even had one on our master bath vanity countertop, but my "boss" told me to get it out of there! The countertop is made of Corian (yours truly, of course) so I'm going to make a MIKRADLE out of Corian in the same color - then she can't complain! ;) Of course, I do have an inside line on getting these for free! :) :) mikey

9. cuskit

cuskit Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    MIKRADES will ship with cables separately for the next week.

NOTICE: As of this afternoon (5/18) all orders for MIKRADLES with the 6' MicroUSB cables will be shipped without a cable as my inventory has been depleted. A new shipment of cables is due in next week (around 5/27), so I will immediately ship these out separately for any orders that were placed and shipped before the new batch of cables arrived. I thank you for your understanding. I was caught unprepared for the overwhelming amount of MIKRADLES sold in just the last 10 days! I had already placed an order for more cables last Thursday, but just now received notice that they were placed on back order and will be shipped out to me on the 24th of May. So, you may receive your MIKRADLE and cable separately, but you will definitely receive the cable shortly afterward. :)

Respectfully, mike

Last edited: May 19, 2010
  10. MJ5150

MJ5150 Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I want one FOR SURE! I realize it will cost more, and I am prepared to pay the increased cost.

-Mike

11. cuskit

cuskit Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    MIKRADLE Website Build needed! Free Dock(s)! Must be Mac friendly!

Mike,
    I can always count on you for "pre-orders for my newest models, sight unseen, rumor and hints only"! :icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

Wait until you see my "country western" MIKRADLE. It's natural oak with a blue denim horizontal inlay and brass pegs. Really! Pix by the weekend.

I've got four orders for them already from two bartenders at a local country western bar. They want to keep them on the back counter (which is natural oak) sitting either side of a tall Stetson! No joke - this is for real!

I can say - if this damned website of mine is up in the next couple of weeks - you will love the variety of "custom, one-off" MIKRADLES I've made. I was holding off posting pix of them as they are a huge part of the "flavor" of my website gallery.

Anyone interested in building a MIKRADLE website in exchange for a couple of MIKRADLES? I've got a host set up and own the domain name, but need to finish the site itself.. :)

Seriously - if any of those out there can make me up the flash banner I need for this site I'll happily send you a free MIKRADLE for it! I'm on a Mac and have had no luck making a flash banner at 468 x 60 as allowed for Supporting Vendors - so, I'm paying but no banner for 4 months now! Good thing I have a product that sells itself! If any are interested - PM me.. :) mikey

12. MJ5150

MJ5150 Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Are you accepting custom order requests? I have one.

-Mike

13. cuskit

cuskit Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Sure am! Can't wait to hear this one! ;) mike :)

14. bryanc1

bryanc1 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm seriously thinking about getting this (just now saw this in another post in your signature). The one question I have is regarding a belt clip "button" on the back of my droid case. Will it sit flush in this without "see-sawing" back and forth on the button? It sits in the middle and back of the phone.
    Thanks!
    B
    PS...no rush or anything considering your dad's health, that comes first.

15. MJ5150

MJ5150 Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I actually have two idears...

#1....Industrial....black chrome pegs, and black diamond plate inlay wrapped in carbon fiber vinyl.

#2.....University of Florida....blue pegs and orange diamond plate inlay, wood painted Gator blue.

-Mike