INCREDIBLE DOCK AVAILABLE! MIKRADLE EVOLUTION Series is here (Photos)!

Discussion in 'MIKRADLE' started by cuskit, May 7, 2010.

1. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +7
    Looks great, Mikey. I wish you well with this new product.

With more "Droids" coming I'm sure you will be designing more products to come.

2. merc98

merc98 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    So, I know that someone probably asked, but I did not see it, so here goes.
    Does the Incredible go into a Multimedia mode like the Moto Droid did or does it just stay the same way? If so, does anyone have a pic of it? Thanks all.

3. Lachmann

Lachmann New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I will post reply as soon as I get my car charger and can test it out (early next week)...

4. merc98

merc98 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    What do you mean?

5. cuskit

cuskit Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    The Incredible does not take advantage of a magnet for rhe multimedia mode. I believe Dockrunner will work for the Incredible, but would need verification from an owner to support this.

My original intent was not to include a magnet, but I've had so many requests from moto Droid owners that I will install one for those that ask. Thanks for your interest. :) mike

Last edited: May 11, 2010
  6. itzkr0me

itzkr0me Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Is this confirmed fully functional for an incredible? Charging cutouts work ok?

7. cuskit

cuskit Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Absolutely! I used a store "dummy" for sizing and layout, then double checked the layout with a working phone. All my products are guaranteed to work as advertised. Thanks for your interest. :) mike

8. itzkr0me

itzkr0me Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Awesome, thanks for the quick reply!

9. CatsTide

CatsTide Member

Ratings:
    +0
    he didn't reply to my comment/question...:icon_evil:

10. cuskit

cuskit Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    CatsTide,
    Sorry to have not seen this - I've been at the hospital all day with my Dad, but did check in with my Droid. Somehow missed this one.

A black metal insert would "disappear" as the rest of the unit is black. Though perhaps on one of the wood toned colors it might look good. I can check out black metal pegs - though I haven't seen them before. Plastic, but not metal. And I would not use plastic as they would be too prone to breakage..

I appreciate the suggestions. I'm open to any/all comments any wish to make! Thanks - mike :)

11. cuskit

cuskit Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Lachmann, as just stated in my previous post to CatsTide - I seemed to have missed a few of these posts today. I don't know why - but they were not showing on my mobile version of the forums while on my Moto Droid..

To answer your question - YES! In fact - I had originally designed this model specifically around the Incredible - see my Signature ;) The horizontal inlay stripe came about as a solution to the protruding camera lens on the Incredible. I'll have to look back earlier in this thread - I thought I had mentioned that. Perhaps in my MIKRADLE EVOLUTION Series introductory thread here in my Supporting Vendors Section.

Sorry if I'm not all here at the moment - my mind is on my Dad, who has suffered another setback... mike

12. cuskit

cuskit Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    CatsTide,

Please do not be angry if I miss a post here or there. Normally I'm on top of my threads, but I spent most of the day today in the hospital where my Dad has suffered a setback. I did check in with my Droid - but either my attention is so much on Dad or the mobile version of the forums does not update everything - I did miss some of today's posts. My apologies. I would hope all can be tolerant if any questions/comments are not immediately answered. I'll try to check in every few hours, but it is impossible to monitor these forums non-stop all day. I do have e-mail notifications set up, but they do not warn of every post, just initial postings.

Tomorrow I plan on being at the hospital again for several hours early, and then again late in the afternoon, so I would ask patience of those with questions. I will return all, but it may be several hours before I can do so. Cell phone usage is frowned on in the hospital, and I will only be able to check in by going outside on occasion.

Thank you for your understanding. No need for "evil" smilies. mike

13. cuskit

cuskit Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'd like to take a moment to advise those members who had ordered the MIKRADLE EVOLUTION Series and were told of either Monday or Wednesday deliveries that all have been delayed by a couple of days. Because of a medical emergency with my Dad, I've unfortunately spent most of the last two days at the hospital and have fallen behind. All have been built and will have final clear coats applied tomorrow. But be assured, all orders will have been shipped out by Thursday at the very latest, most of Mondays orders going out tomorrow. After these are all shipped, I'll have enough inventory completed to send all anticipated orders within 24 hours of purchase. I thank you for your patience. mike

14. CatsTide

CatsTide Member

Ratings:
    +0
    dude...i thought you knew me better than that...half of what i say is in jest, half is incorrect and the other half is just plain bull crap.evil smileys are ....well just cool :icon_evil:

thoughts and prayers with your dad

15. cuskit

cuskit Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    CatsTide,

Here I am asking for tolerance, and then I make that statement! Sorry - it came across more stern than I meant! No problems here - should know just by your user name! Thanks so much for the kind words on my Dad. He's been through so much hell the last two years. At 88 (89 in a couple of weeks) he deserves better, but sometimes we can't pick and choose what's thrown at us.

Loved your statement on what you say! I kind of feel that way about myself many a day! :)

You are cool in my book! And I am taking your suggestion to heart! I'm thinking my cherry model might be a killer with black metal and pegs! I can get the black metal, but will have to search for the black rods. I'll do that when I get to the office tomorrow. I'm hoping I will find some in my catalogs. I know they have them in a straight 5mm, but not sure about the same as I am using, which have a 5mm stem, but the exposed part is 7mm, which is more suited for the "rugged" look I was going for. I believe my source has them only available in chrome or brass (brass is not a bad look with the wood tone colors).

Thanks again for your input. :) mike