Incredible Cradle?

Durango_Boy

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a desktop cradle for the Incredible? I'd like one that has the built in charger so I can use it as a nighttime resting place for it to charge and act as my morning alarm clock.

blu1080

Reaction score
when i was on the phone with verizon they said they would give me 25% off if i bought a cradle and window mount but i had to decline for lack of funds:sad::sad::sad:

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
Mikradle is starting to take orders for his Evolution Series cradle but it will not hold the charge cable so you will have to plug in the charger then set it on the cradle.

Also no cradle for the Incredible will actually start the desk clock app so you have to do this manually as well.

OP
Durango_Boy

Durango_Boy

Reaction score
Mikradle is starting to take orders for his Evolution Series cradle but it will not hold the charge cable so you will have to plug in the charger then set it on the cradle.

Also no cradle for the Incredible will actually start the desk clock app so you have to do this manually as well.

Starting the desk clock app isn't a problem at all. I have it on my home screen.

I just remember getting all the updates for the Nexus and it had an awesome charging cradle. I was really hoping since the Incredible is the close sibling to the Nexus that that same manufacturer would offer a charging cradle for the Incredible.

Mark_Venture

Reaction score
I've been using the Insten generic cradles with every phone I got since my Moto V9M... (have two at home, one at the office)

INSTEN Mini USB Desktop Sync & Charge Cradle for Motorola / Blackberry

eforcity_2104_118864294
cmotv3xxcra1_2_efc.jpg

They have mini-B ends, and use Mini-B chargers, so I just have to use Mini-B to MicroUSB adapters like the Moto SKN6252A with them.

t34p075

Reaction score
cradle availability and pricing

I work at Verizon wireless, and we have the cradle in the inventory system but no inventory on it. This means that there will be one, but that it hasn't been shipped out yet. Should be $29.99 when we do receive them, though.

OP
Durango_Boy

Durango_Boy

Reaction score
I work at Verizon wireless, and we have the cradle in the inventory system but no inventory on it. This means that there will be one, but that it hasn't been shipped out yet. Should be $29.99 when we do receive them, though.

That's awesome, thanks for the update.

Can you tell me if it'll be a vertical, horizontal, and if it'll have a built in charger so the phone just slides in and plugs up?

Can you post a model or part number when you have access to that info?

Thanks.

Last edited:

t34p075

Reaction score
I don't have an image available, but when I get more info I'll be sure to post it. I'm waiting for that to come out myself.

weizilla

Reaction score
Would also like to know about the cradle. Also, having a clock app start up when you plug in the phone shouldn't be too hard to find or program.

spartanstew

Reaction score

Mark_Venture

Reaction score
I've been using the Insten generic cradles with every phone I got since my Moto V9M... (have two at home, one at the office)

They have mini-B ends, and use Mini-B chargers, so I just have to use Mini-B to MicroUSB adapters like the Moto SKN6252A with them.

Wow, $4.49 with free shipping. Hard to go wrong.
But you have to add the mini to micro adapters... and your own power cord... so factor those into the price...

spartanstew

Reaction score

Wow, $4.49 with free shipping. Hard to go wrong.
But you have to add the mini to micro adapters... and your own power cord... so factor those into the price...

That's true. I bought 4 adapters last week on Ebay for 99 cents each and already have a couple of power cords.

You only need one adapter, correct? It will still use USB/mini to the device and then mini to adapter for the phone?

Mark_Venture

Reaction score
You only need one adapter, correct? It will still use USB/mini to the device and then mini to adapter for the phone?
Yup. Mini-B adapter plugs into the back of the dock/cradle. Then there is a mini b cable that comes out for the device. That gets the mini-b to micro adapter.

Last edited:

jdubu

Reaction score
HTC Incredible Dock - the $1 solution

I just made one from a business card holder. :)

[video=youtube;6J0KeMCvUu0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6J0KeMCvUu0]YouTube - HTC Incredible Phone Desk Dock - The $1 solution[/video]

Enjoy!