Incredible 2 won't turn on...

em_sanders

Reaction score
Last night I went to bed with my HTC Droid Incredible 2 plugged in charging, and when I woke up this morning it wouldn't turn on. I unplugged it from the charger, fiddled with it to see what the problem might be then plugged it back in. That's when I noticed the red light flashing; it seems that it doesn't like to be plugged in. I thought it might be my charger, so I plugged it into another one but the light still started to blink. I've tried everything I can think of: remove the battery, hold down power button, remove battery and hold power button while the battery is out. I was wondering if anyone had any idea why this happened? I'm not hard on my phone, it's never been wet or dropped onto a hard surface. Might it have overheated? I keep seeing that I might need to do a factory reset. My first concern with that is will a factory reset wipe out all of my pictures, texts, contacts, etc? Is there a way to save all of that stuff even though it won't turn on? Thanks for any help you can give me.

Iuvussac

Reaction score
How are you planning to make factory reset if the phone is not turning on?