Incredible 2 won't turn on...

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by em_sanders, Jan 2, 2013.

1. em_sanders

em_sanders New Member

Last night I went to bed with my HTC Droid Incredible 2 plugged in charging, and when I woke up this morning it wouldn't turn on. I unplugged it from the charger, fiddled with it to see what the problem might be then plugged it back in. That's when I noticed the red light flashing; it seems that it doesn't like to be plugged in. I thought it might be my charger, so I plugged it into another one but the light still started to blink. I've tried everything I can think of: remove the battery, hold down power button, remove battery and hold power button while the battery is out. I was wondering if anyone had any idea why this happened? I'm not hard on my phone, it's never been wet or dropped onto a hard surface. Might it have overheated? I keep seeing that I might need to do a factory reset. My first concern with that is will a factory reset wipe out all of my pictures, texts, contacts, etc? Is there a way to save all of that stuff even though it won't turn on? Thanks for any help you can give me.
  2. Iuvussac

Iuvussac New Member

How are you planning to make factory reset if the phone is not turning on?
Search tags for this page
droid incredible 2 screen wont turn on
droid incredible 2 won't turn on

droid incredible 2 wont turn on

droid incredible wont turn on
htc droid incredible 2 won't turn on
htc incredible 2 won't turn on

htc incredible 2 wont turn on

htc incredible wont turn on
incredible 2 not turning on

incredible 2 wont turn on

my droid incredible 2 wont turn on