Incredible 2 vs. Fascinate

dtrophy

Reaction score
I am considering exchanging my Fascinate for and Incredible 2. What are everyone's thoughts? Good Idea? Bad Idea?

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
I was thinking about getting the Inc2 myself, because it it has more ram. I find myself running out of memory all the time on my fascinate...it freezes or lags. Fassy is still a good phone though. I may hold on a little while longer and see if we hear word on the SGS2. The inc2 seems like a way better phone than the fassy out of the box.

GrandP

Reaction score
My wife got the Inc 2 and I have to say, it's pretty sweet. On the surface, it's just as snappy as my new Tbolt and a lot quicker in real world usage than the X2 that I swapped out.

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums

SHAKE_JONES

Reaction score
I just got a Inc2 a few days ago and love it! My fascinate was an awesome phone aside from signal issues but I like the Inc2 a lot better. And once it gets rooted and get some custom rom's and kernels it will be insane

rrockich

Reaction score
Take it from someone who came from the sf to the dinc2 ... You will NEVER be unhappy that you made the switch. besides a lil more glare on the screen and a tinny sounding speaker, the dinc2 trounces the sf in out-of-the-box usability. Period! Be happy. Get dinc2!

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Does the inc2 have a better gps than the fascinate? The gps on the fassy sucks.

Sent from my fascinate

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
This phone intrigues me more and more. I was caught up in the 4g hype for a while, but the inc 2 is calling my name.

Sent from my fascinate

Droid Firefighter

Reaction score
Indiana (and that is close enough for the internet
Current Phone Model
S8
I have been nothing but pleased with it so far. I've been using it heavily for the last week and gotten really good battery life. Super smooth and fast. I can wait for the second or third generation of LTE to come around when its mostly bug free.

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

Vyvid

Reaction score
I switched from fascinate to DInc2. Couldn't be happier

Sent from my phone. That's Incredible 2!

mpetrie84

Reaction score
Yeah do it. Much better phone. Only down side of di2 is the speakerphone

Sent from my Droid Incredible 2 using DroidForums

bytheriver

Reaction score
I have both, had the Fascinate..gave it to my daughter. Bought the Dinc 2 outright. Then I purchased the Fascinate again on ebay because my daughter wouldn't give it back.

The Fascinate is way easier to view in the sun, the sound is better overall on the Fascinate. This includes the awful speakerphone on the Dinc.

I had trouble with my battery door on the Dinc 2, just doesn't fit right.. it squeaks.. drives me crazy, I even took it to a vzw store...a different one made no difference.