Incredible 2 or X2?

ZBacks

Reaction score
Just curious of who is getting which phone. Both seem like great devices in non-4G areas.

kookk

Reaction score
I've decided to go with a DX2 after quite a bit of thought.

Dual core makes it more future proof, it's proven in benchmarks and early reviews to be very quick, qHD screen, and gingerbread on the way. It's also easy as pie to root right now so you can rid yourself of the bloatware.

I do however wish it had sense and a front camera but those aren't deal breakers.

It really depends on what you're coming from also. If you're coming from a Droid X, as much as I hate it when people say this, wait for a bionic or the next real powerhouse phone.

edit: oh an apparently the battery has been noticeably improved.

spider210

Reaction score
I've used both. If you are looking for something more future proof x2. If you need front camera for some varying reasons then go with the incredible 2 or the sanding charge. Both the charge and x2 have outstanding battery life

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Zecpull

Reaction score
I went from the X to the X2.. and I am very happy. It is fast, it has been made easier to use in the menus., The Camera is Much improved, with continuous auto focus. I can barely wait to see how much better it is with Gingerbread.. Best part is all my Cases and Docks still work.