Incredible 2 on sale!!! ($99/$149/$489). Who ordered?

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Incredible 2' started by williamlwesterfield, Apr 28, 2011.

1. prinefan5

prinefan5 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    How to upgrade/activate?

I will have to buy from verizon store for $199 cause not sure how to upgrade from my current $9.99/month plan on my current phone to the $29.99 plan on the Incredible 2... plus how do you activate the phone (and de-activate my current one). Confused.

2. dch921

dch921 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Its very easy to either do it online through verizon or just call customer service and they will do it over the phone. Save yourself the $80 and buy some nice accessories.

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums

3. goffredo

goffredo Member

Ratings:
    +0
    When to buy?

Is anybody familiar with how the pricing on new HTC phones, without contract, tends to change? Looks like right now this phone is $489 from amazon.com and $439 from verizon. I definitely want this phone, but I'm in no hurry.

So I can either buy it now from Verizon since it's the cheapest, or wait a few months. My question is, in the first few months, does the price of new Verizon HTC phones tend to drop, stay steady, or actually go up?

Thanks!

4. kcjacoby

kcjacoby New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I've been waiting for this phone for a while... and I'm pulling the trigger tonight and getting rid of this Eris...

5. therock

therock Member

Ratings:
    +0
    $149.00 from the Verizon online site.

6. StevieJ

StevieJ Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm highly considering paying full price for this one. There's just nothing on the VZ horizon that I feel comfortable enough with to sign a new 2 year agreement. I'm thinking I'd keep the Dinc2 for at least a year until there is something truly worthy.

7. goffredo

goffredo Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah, I'm kind of done with signing contracts as well. It seems egregious to pay $500 when you could be paying $99 or whatever, but I'd honestly rather pay that $500 for a phone now, and also 'buy' the security of being a free agent.

That way, I'm not stuck with a phone 8 months down the road that I don't want for whatever reason, and suffer for 1.25 more years. Or give Verizon a $325 "early termination fee," simply out of principle.

The DINC2 doesn't have the sexy 4G stuff, but it does have GSM and its release is quite timely for a bout of travelling in Europe this fall. For me, that's gold.

Search tags for this page
can droid incredible 2 be used as no contract with verizon

droid incredible 2 for sale

droid incredible 2 for sale no contract

droid incredible 2 for sale without contract

htc droid incredible 2 for sale no contract
htc droid incredible 2 for sale without contract
htc incredible 2 for sale
htc incredible 2 for sale no contract
htc incredible 2 sale

incredible 2 for sale