Incredible 2 on sale!!! ($99/$149/$489). Who ordered?

williamlwesterfield

Reaction score
Last edited:

Trenton

Reaction score
where do you see 124? i put that i am part of a family plan and its 149...hmm.

and is it 99 on a NEW plan? and not an upgrade?

coming from droid x. havent ordered yet though... im sort of tempted to wait and see if it haz root and is unlocked....lol probly going to order, i have ants in my pants

cttooch

Reaction score
i just chatted with the online customer service on verizons site. they said that they would not match amazons cheaper price

xan

Reaction score
"It runs on CDMA 800/1900MHz and UMTS/HSPA 900/2100MHz 3G networks as well as GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900MHz frequencies" ?

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
"It runs on CDMA 800/1900MHz and UMTS/HSPA 900/2100MHz 3G networks as well as GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900MHz frequencies" ?

Yes. It's a world phone.

And it's odd that full retail is cheaper at Verizon than on Amazon. Even figuring in tax, it's still cheaper.

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com

Yes. It's a world phone.

And it's odd that full retail is cheaper at Verizon than on Amazon. Even figuring in tax, it's still cheaper.

Definitely not normal. I'll ride out and look at one this weekend. I want to see the size comparison to my current Inc firsthand.

CsonkaBear

Reaction score
I picked my Incredible 2 up this morning. I got to be first. I truly love this phone and it is exactly what I wanted.

I'm truly glad I took my TB back and waited.

CsonkaBear

Reaction score
I picked my Incredible 2 up this morning. I got to be first. I truly love this phone and it is exactly what I wanted.

I'm truly glad I took my TB back and waited.

That's outstanding! So glad you were able to get a phone that you were happy with. Make sure to keep us updated as you see how it does.

Thanks, JK. It's enough like my Inc 1 that I feel comfortable, but brighter, bigger, faster and still light.

I haven't tried front camera yet, but it is wonderful so far. I have nary a complaint. dancedroid

dch921

Reaction score
I just bought the Inc 2 from letstalk.com Its 149 on upgrade but they have a 20% off if you are a facebook fan. Ended up paying $119 with free overnight shipping. Best deal I found for an upgrade yet. Amazon app credit is pretty worthless to me since I just don't use it.

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums

prinefan5

Reaction score
How to upgrade/activate?

I will have to buy from verizon store for $199 cause not sure how to upgrade from my current $9.99/month plan on my current phone to the $29.99 plan on the Incredible 2... plus how do you activate the phone (and de-activate my current one). Confused.

dch921

Reaction score
I will have to buy from verizon store for $199 cause not sure how to upgrade from my current $9.99/month plan on my current phone to the $29.99 plan on the Incredible 2... plus how do you activate the phone (and de-activate my current one). Confused.

Its very easy to either do it online through verizon or just call customer service and they will do it over the phone. Save yourself the $80 and buy some nice accessories.

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums

goffredo

Reaction score
When to buy?

Y'all realize if you're thinking about buying it outright, it appears to be cheaper directly from Verizon, right? They are showing $439 as a straight purchase cost.

Is anybody familiar with how the pricing on new HTC phones, without contract, tends to change? Looks like right now this phone is $489 from amazon.com and $439 from verizon. I definitely want this phone, but I'm in no hurry.

So I can either buy it now from Verizon since it's the cheapest, or wait a few months. My question is, in the first few months, does the price of new Verizon HTC phones tend to drop, stay steady, or actually go up?

Thanks!