Increased reboots and freezes continuously

baboon619

Reaction score
I am having various app lock ups and errors that is requiring cache and data clears. For example I run an app called waze(navigation) it requires gps and 3g. I started getting "no network" errors. After checking their website had no server errors I cleared data and cache for that app and bam... up and running fine again.

The problem is that this is happening with random apps almost daily now. Gallery, camera, internet, news feeds, weather... ect. Even going into settings/applications will freeze the phone. Plugging in the charger will cause a reboot sometimes, or unplugging will freeze the phone. I also just replaced the SDcard because it just up and failed last week.

Anybody have a reason why all this would be happening? Any suggestions as to fixing the problem?

fuk motorola

Reaction score
droid x

I have the same problem ever sents motorola sent out an update in december to 2.2.1 I found if I remove the SD card the phone works great. Try removing the SD for a day.

truckrod

Reaction score
Sounds like the sd card is not formatted in fat 32. Also make sure it is a good quality sd card high end speed