Increase Battery Life? You can help Team Liberty!

Nmayar

Reaction score
I'm not buying the strength of the extended battery....

I have:
Droid X - Liberty 1.5
Seidio 2600 mAh extended battery
Wifi only on when home (using Tasker to manage that)
No GPS unless opening app that requires it (again with Tasker)
Drained, wiped, charged then ran a normal cycle

I'm starting to think something is wrong with my phone... My wife's (completely stock) lasts at least 2 days. I'm tempted to take it back to Verizon - but would like confirmation that this is decent or bad performance from the battery. I would expect 2-3 days of average use out of a phone (that's what my BB Bold gets...)

Anyway, here are the screen shots:
CAP201102091557.jpg

CAP201102091558.jpg

Your battery is fine I think. To get 2 days out of a dx even stock. I might ask how is she using it if at all.

Sent from my Liberated DroidX

drum747

Reaction score
Here are my results after following the instructions given after a fresh install of 1.5. This is after unplugging my phone about 7:30 last night so it did sit idle for about 6 1/2 hours last night while I slept.I am running the BH6X extended battery 1880 Mah.
I love the Liberty ROM!! Thanks guys! Keep up the great work!

droidxethan

Reaction score
Can I still use red gingerbread theme while doing this or no?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

webmastir

Reaction score
Can I still use red gingerbread theme while doing this or no?

I gotta ask. Did you read the O.P. of this thread? (the first post that explains all that)
;)

anyway, the answer is no. he wants you to be on the default theme while testing this.

droidxethan

Reaction score
Yeah I read it but didn't no if u could so I guess I won't but so this is just testing? Like how long and or is it gonna be updated to liberty or what?

brenneisec

Reaction score
Yeah I read it but didn't no if u could so I guess I won't but so this is just testing? Like how long and or is it gonna be updated to liberty or what?

it says no themes in the OP. this is just in testing phase. i assume no one but kejar and jrummy know when this will be released into liberty

droidxethan

Reaction score
Ok Jw what was going down but my battery has been at 90 percent for a couple hours so far so it seems to be working

droidxethan

Reaction score
Ok so I downloaded this with the red theme still on went to put stock back on and it failed..

brenneisec

Reaction score
Ok so I downloaded this with the red theme still on went to put stock back on and it failed..

probably cuz kejar said this is for use with the stock theme only. you should have waited to download it til you had switched back to stock

Rockaholic

Reaction score
snap20110209_204015.png

I'd say about three of those hours were spent with a crappy signal. Overall it lasted about 16 hours

droidxethan

Reaction score
Yeah didn't really think about it before I did it but still seems to be working great so far :)

droidxethan

Reaction score
Yeah I did everything and I've had it installed since about 2 or 3 today my battery was being drained bad and its already doing better