Increase Battery Life? You can help Team Liberty!

jzmax22

Reaction score
ok so ive started my test. i just want to make sure everything i have setup is ok.
new phone, fresh install of liberty. installed battery tweak. charged over night, wiped battery stats. just leaving screen on for 30 minutes with a live wallpaper, watching videos, listening to music, all to drain battery till the phone shuts off, then charging till full. then what???

hazmat780

Reaction score
ok so ive started my test. i just want to make sure everything i have setup is ok.
new phone, fresh install of liberty. installed battery tweak. charged over night, wiped battery stats. just leaving screen on for 30 minutes with a live wallpaper, watching videos, listening to music, all to drain battery till the phone shuts off, then charging till full. then what???

apply marinara sauce, mozzarella cheese, and bake at 350 for about 14 minutes.. :icon_ banana:

hazmat780

Reaction score
but yeah, im wondering also.. I have installed the patch, charged to 100%, wiped battery stats, and im now discharging the battery.. Kejar - When do you want the screen shot taken, since i obviously wont be able to do that when the battery is *DEAD*..

Nmayar

Reaction score
So I want to make sure that I understand after the last step clearing battle stats I just use till dead and the get a screen shot of the battle usage display

Sent from my Liberated DroidX

mikex

Reaction score
Wiped my stats and testing now. I can already tell this is gonna be good. I usually use set cpu to run at 300 MHz max while display is off. I unenabled that for this first test. But after the first run I'll enable it again to see if there's any difference. Will post screen shots after battery run down.

hazmat780

Reaction score
Well, I'm kicking the piss out of my X right now... WiFi, Blutooth, GPS... google maps, streaming music, 100% brightness, screen never turns off, and my email sync would take a noticable toll on anyones nbattery....51 minutes into the test and It just clicked down to 70%...

jzmax22

Reaction score
i just need to know when i am suppose to get a screen shot. so far at 50 % after being on for just about 4 hours with decent use and a live wallpaper running.

hazmat780

Reaction score
well, i'm down to the 30% mark.... 2hr, 26min... I suppose I'll capture as i get the "hey, you're phone it turning off now" 5% warning.. lol :blackdroid:

brenneisec

Reaction score
youre not supposed to purposely drain the battery while youre running the test. just drain the battery before you start your test. then fully charge. wipe stats. then use your phone as normal and when your battery gets low take a screenshot of your stats

teh_g

Reaction score
youre not supposed to purposely drain the battery while youre running the test. just drain the battery before you start your test. then fully charge. wipe stats. then use your phone as normal and when your battery gets low take a screenshot of your stats

If anything, people need to do the same activities. So for example, check battery stats two days in a row where you do similar activities both days. The only difference between the two days being the addition of the battery stats.

hazmat780

Reaction score
Ahhh... That clears things up a bit. Lol. Then... I'm in the pre testing phase lol

(Sent from my Liberated Droid X via TapTalk)

brenneisec

Reaction score
Ahhh... That clears things up a bit. Lol. Then... I'm in the pre testing phase lol

(Sent from my Liberated Droid X via TapTalk)

haha good luck! and just make sure you try to use your phone like you normally do. and dont forget to post those screenshots! ive already gotten great battery life with my first test