Increase Battery Life? You can help Team Liberty!

OP
K

kejar31

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Here are my first results on my phone..

mikex

Reaction score
I'm ready to try. Do I need to do anything to get it back to stock theme or does it reset everything when I install the zip? (using Mysterious Beast theme from the toolbox now)

OP
K

kejar31

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I'm ready to try. Do I need to do anything to get it back to stock theme or does it reset everything when I install the zip? (using Mysterious Beast theme from the toolbox now)

Just install Liberty over the top (without a wipe) via recovery.. That will set your system apps and all themes back to default. Then install the update.zip included in the OP

snoop5

Reaction score
Thats good battery but i get that now with your Liberty 1.5 i had 19 hours and still had 40-50% left maybe ill try this and see if i get more time, i couldnt get the full report because my phone rebooted and then it reset everything battery stat wise dancedroid

OP
K

kejar31

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Thats good battery but i get that now with your Liberty 1.5 i had 19 hours and still had 40-50% left maybe ill try this and see if i get more time, i couldnt get the full report because my phone rebooted and then it reset everything battery stat wise dancedroid

Well we really dont know what good battery life is until people start posting their results..

Mine in all phone in all honesty could simply have a crappy battery

Zach08

Reaction score
Battery Drain has been pretty significant with Liberty 1.5 so I will drain battery tonight, and begin testing tomorrow! I am using the blue gingerbread theme, do i need to just select liberty theme, or re-install liberty 1.5. thanks

Last edited:
OP
K

kejar31

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

Herndon

Reaction score
No not right now, sorry

Sucks. Oh well when it is I'm down to test it. Mine me asking what is keeping it from working now??

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Well I made some changes to the build.prop that is included, not much mind you but as you may know the build.prop from the D2 is different than the one used on the DX
Ok ya I can understand that. Well if you can get a version made for the d2 that would be awesome. I'm already seeing some pretty good battery life but would love to see to how much this helps

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

bluestudy4

Reaction score

Just a thought, kejar, but do you think you'd be able tell more about added battery life by also getting a screenshot of how long the screen has been on and maybe CPU usage for apps that used a significant amount of battery?
Thanks for the great work on the Rom btw. No problems with it whatsoever so far. And haven't been getting the screen off problem at all since 1.5. :)

OP
K

kejar31

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

Just a thought, kejar, but do you think you'd be able tell more about added battery life by also getting a screenshot of how long the screen has been on and maybe CPU usage for apps that used a significant amount of battery?
Thanks for the great work on the Rom btw. No problems with it whatsoever so far. And haven't been getting the screen off problem at all since 1.5. :)

Thats a good idea we should probebly incldue a screenshot of the battery history as well.. which can be found at -->settings-->Testing Menu-->Battery History