Increase Battery Life? You can help Team Liberty!

BodyBagz

Reaction score
Ok I'm done my beta test and here is my results.
I showed no improvement actually I used my phone less than I normally do and still showed lower battery %.

I how the project/beta goes well guys I really like liberty and appreciate the time and effort put into it.

Ill check back for updates.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Whats the 2nd icon in your Notification Area on the left? Also, you have ATK installed as well...if you are using it to kill apps, how are you actually "testing" the battery patch?

Also, with ATK, I can see where you wouldnt have gained any noticeable increase on battery, seeing as ATK actually uses more battery to continually kill apps while Android is continually re-opening apps to feed back into the RAM of the OS...never ending circle....:icon_eek:

Dark Crewman

Reaction score
2nd icon is lookout security.

I previously posted asking if there were any restrictions with apparently and no reply.

But I still should have seen a gain over my previous stock liberty. Since its the same configuration/apps before the battery tweak. If the tweak had improved battery life I still should have seen it.

webmastir

Reaction score
screenshot_3.png

how bout them apples?!?!
toocool.gif

(no, never once in airplane mode...tho did have email refresh off for part of the day yesterday)

Dark Crewman

Reaction score
What theme are you on?

It looks like you didn't use your phone except maybe some phone calls.

webmastir

Reaction score
What theme are you on?

It looks like you didn't use your phone except maybe some phone calls.

aw just some blue theme (not using the " battery patch").
i did use it quite a bit actually. it was weird it didn't recognize what all i used. also, which i didn't ss, there's another page if i scrolled down of apps i've used consistently. weird but thought i'd brag at the incorrect usage reading n stuff ;)

Reaction score
I did not see the numbers at the top of the screen. So now I see.