Increase Battery Life? You can help Team Liberty!

brenneisec

Reaction score

djdlite512

Reaction score

brenneisec

Reaction score

djdlite512

Reaction score
very true. that was my first guess but i guess we'll just have to wait for the definitive answer from him!

Oh and yes, there was a reboot or two in there....b/c of Liberty add-ons I made.

Bingo! Haha

My bad for leaving that info out...here's the battery info pic to prove total boot time...hehe

snap20110210_001135.png

gobbles23

Reaction score
I'm trying this again. First attempt I had a random reboot and I got pissed and sbf'd, and clean install. After my new round one do I need to clear battery stats again and do the whole procedure again? Or just charge it full and go from there?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

djdlite512

Reaction score

Zach08

Reaction score
Second time to run test... I'm pleased...
aefd70cc-6e27-dc23.jpg
aefd70cc-6e38-a02a.jpg
aefd70cc-6e4c-7b68.jpg
aefd70cc-6e5b-574d.jpg

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

colchiro

Reaction score
Damn you barely ever turned your screen on

Thanks for not quoting all my pics (peeve of mine). ;)

I thought I'd be good and not use my phone much until I had used most of my battery. I figured an idle phone would be a good balance for those playing angry birds until the phone died. I could have gone another day, but was bored and have things on the phone to do, something other than deleting emails and installing updates. :icon_ lala:

brenneisec

Reaction score

I thought I'd be good and not use my phone much until I had used most of my battery. I figured an idle phone would be a good balance for those playing angry birds until the phone died. I could have gone another day, but was bored and have things on the phone to do, something other than deleting emails and installing updates. :icon_ lala:

Haha no problem. I'd say go ahead and do another test of normal use. I believe that's what kejar is wanting. But I agree that a no use test will help with the data as well

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score

Ummm, no :) In order to test a ROMs capability for use, you have to use it. I see where the balance comes into play. I'm not sure how helpful that would be for Kejar.

//Tap'd from CM8's DX\\