Incorrect weather on Minimalistic Text Widget

gsu_golfer

Reaction score
Mine's showing "Sunny Clear" at 9:59 PM :icon_eek:

I tried the "Force Update" thing, and no luck. Also tried changing the weather service.

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Mine's showing "Sunny Clear" at 9:59 PM :icon_eek:

I tried the "Force Update" thing, and no luck. Also tried changing the weather service.

ive seen this happen with other weather apps for me sometimes certain weather stations arent updating correctly or at a timely manner. Best way to test it is to use a neighboring zip code from a city around you.

Preferably a larger city close to you if you live in a smaller city.

want a droid

Reaction score
Beautiful widgets > minimalistic text ;).

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

while they both have their pro's and cons i like minimalistic text better.. not because its free but because it looks better. I keep a very minimalistic look on my phone and beautiful widgets just cant do that.

want a droid

Reaction score

while they both have their pro's and cons i like minimalistic text better.. not because its free but because it looks better. I keep a very minimalistic look on my phone and beautiful widgets just cant do that.
BW can be very minimalistic. They have both 4x1 and 1x1 weather icon widgets and a ton of minimalistic skins.

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Go to Global Settings and change everything to what it is supposed to be. Define your location as well. I prefer it to tell me the weather where I am at all the time but putting it on your main location seems to fix it.
No promises though.

OP
G

gsu_golfer

Reaction score
Go to Global Settings and change everything to what it is supposed to be. Define your location as well. I prefer it to tell me the weather where I am at all the time but putting it on your main location seems to fix it.
No promises though.

I did define my location, since I keep GPS turned off. Unfortunately, still no luck. Thanks for the suggestion.

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

BW can be very minimalistic. They have both 4x1 and 1x1 weather icon widgets and a ton of minimalistic skins.

yeah i guess so ... but BW cant show a clock, weather, date, and battery info all in a 2x1 space.

OP
G

gsu_golfer

Reaction score
Apparently it was an app problem. An update was released and its correct again this morning

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums App

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
That's good. I used it the other day and it said 10 degrees and wouldn't change. I got it working though. But if it's fixed, that's good.

OP
G

gsu_golfer

Reaction score
Im just using the conditions. Haven't tried the temp yet.

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums App