Incorrect Superuser signiture

GreenSnow

Reaction score
Is this normal? I did all my rooting/flashing with chevy's instructions to install Steel Droid 1.0 then flashed up to 2.0

Superuser keeps telling me it has an upgrade but always errors at instal saying its an incorrect signiture

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

joeyx2

Reaction score
+1 had same problem

Reaction score
I think "superuser update fixer" in the market can fix that. Its made by the same developer, chainsdd I believe.

OP
G

GreenSnow

Reaction score
Yes the app superuser update fixer does exisit,
but fc upon install,
in the comments someone said if you use root explorer and change /system to R/W install the fixer app and then change /system back to R/O and reboot, that should take care of it, can anyone confirm that?

dustyjerran

Reaction score
Yes the app superuser update fixer does exisit,
but fc upon install,
in the comments someone said if you use root explorer and change /system to R/W install the fixer app and then change /system back to R/O and reboot, that should take care of it, can anyone confirm that?

use root explorer and change system to R/W and the just update superuser trough market then change back to R/O and it works

OP
G

GreenSnow

Reaction score
UPDATE: although when I installed superuser fixer app, it fc upon final stages of install, I attempted to install update to su (without changing folder permissions to /system) it worked just fine.