incorrect battery stats

ournev

Reaction score
I have just purchased an android tablet (from China), I like the tablet and don't want to return it. So I am looking for help to fix the battery problem.
Physically it is OK and lasts as long as I expected.
But the indicators do not show the reality. I have tried the reset procedure but the indicators refuse to go higher than 64%.
When the plug your charger in warning appears the tablet has plenty of battery power left. I have looked for a solution in many places without finding an answer and the apps available seem to require rooting which I don't want to do at present, unless of course that is a guaranteed fix.

I am hoping that someone here will have an answer

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
What kind of tablet? Make and model.

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard

This isn't a tablet forum but I'll try to help.

Sometimes the battery needs to be discharged and charged several times before the meter gets calibrated.You could install an app called Gsam Battery Monitor to see if it displays the same result but it may still take several cycles.

OP
O

ournev

Reaction score
Welcome aboard

Sometimes the battery needs to be discharged and charged several times before the meter gets calibrated.You could install an app called Gsam Battery Monitor to see if it displays the same result but it may still take several cycles.
Welcome aboard

I didn't realise that droid didn't include tablets. I will try elsewhere.
Thanks