Incomplete un installs

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by SJSD, Mar 18, 2010.

1. SJSD

SJSD New Member

I am pretty new to the droid but this forum has helped me a lot. I hope someone can guide me here.

I downloaded the PandaHome application for themes yesterday. I also downloaded two themes, one of which I didn't like. I unintalled the theme I did not like using the application manager. But the background of the theme still is on my desktop. I tried uninstalling everything connected with PandaHome but the second theme (the one I liked) also still remains in the background.

I tried turning the phone on and off, but I still get both backgrounds although the icons are gone from the application manager.

I hope this explains the problem and I hope someone can help me.
    Thanks in advance.

Sharon
  2. Backnblack

Backnblack Premium Member Premium Member

Have you tried to change the background?
  3. icculusX

icculusX Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

I had many troubles with PandaHome myself, used it for weeks tho. Mine was different, i deleted an app thru panda home (you can long press on an app and uninstall), it uninstalled but said it was still installed... Panda is a bit junky at times.
  4. SJSD

SJSD New Member

BacknBlack- yes I did try and change the background but it still keeps appearing.

icculusX - At least knowing that someone else had the problem too, makes me feel better.