incoming!!!!!

chefb

Reaction score
Looks like liberty will be the winning rom. Im stock. So please what should I do to get up to date with ginger? Ive been reading and there is alot. I assume that when the final build is out team liberty will be right on it. So im on it and ready To flash please give me the path to the most recent build thanks.:icon_ banana:

SupraRZ95

Reaction score
Looks like liberty will be the winning rom. Im stock. So please what should I do to get up to date with ginger? Ive been reading and there is alot. I assume that when the final build is out team liberty will be right on it. So im on it and ready To flash please give me the path to the most recent build thanks.:icon_ banana:

The most recent liberty gingerbread release is in the donate tool box from the market its .5. Make sure u make a clockwork recovery backup. Read up on clockwork recovery if u don't know anything about it. And read up on SBFing your phone incase of disaster. Other than that start at lgb .1 then flash the. 591 kernal then the .5 version of lgb. Or the .4 can be found stickied in this section. Hope this helps sum

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
C

chefb

Reaction score
Libginger. 4&5,and the kernal is in the toolbox donate?