1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Incoming Call Answer Screen Issue

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by ambersphillips, Aug 13, 2010.

1. ambersphillips

ambersphillips New Member

This isn't a huge issue, more of a pet peeve but I'm wondering if anyone else is having the same problem.

When I receive a call, half of the time I get the answer/decline buttons, and the other half of the time I get the finger swipe option. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason as to when I get which option, but I get a lot of calls and I would like for it to be consistent Ü
  2. sonicxtacy02

sonicxtacy02 New Member

you get the swipe when the phone is locked. thats the rhyme to the reason lol
  3. ambersphillips

ambersphillips New Member

Wow, I seriously feel like an idiot for not figuring that out on my own!! It makes so much sense now Ü Thanks for your help!!
Search tags for this page
android incoming call screen answer
answer screen android

droid x answering calls

droid x how to answer a call

how to answer a call on droid x

how to fix incoming calls not displaying on screen to answer
how to lock out incoming calls on the droidx
incoming call display is tiny droid dna