incognito

weeins69

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
nexus5
Hey everyone i am wanting help with this incognito. I don't usually come and post things on these sites but cant find the exact information i want anywhere else. I firstly would like to say im not here to be judged or comments or weather its right or wrong :)

I have a partner that works away for few weeks at a time and i am wanting to keep an eye on his browser history as i have found stuff in the past but now i think he has got smart and done it through private so i cant tell. Is there anyway of doing this without physically having to install anything on his phone as he would notice that and i could get it anyway. I have looked at accountable2u but that shows a icon and you need to physically put it on the phone which i cannot do. Any help would be great

Thanks

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Hey everyone i am wanting help with this incognito. I don't usually come and post things on these sites but cant find the exact information i want anywhere else. I firstly would like to say im not here to be judged or comments or weather its right or wrong :)

I have a partner that works away for few weeks at a time and i am wanting to keep an eye on his browser history as i have found stuff in the past but now i think he has got smart and done it through private so i cant tell. Is there anyway of doing this without physically having to install anything on his phone as he would notice that and i could get it anyway. I have looked at accountable2u but that shows a icon and you need to physically put it on the phone which i cannot do. Any help would be great

Thanks
We do not condone spy/tracking Apps/Software here at DroidForums. I suggest you do a Google search.
In addition, you posted your question in two different threads which is against forum rules. We would appreciate your cooperation. Thanks