incognito

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by weeins69, Dec 20, 2014.

1. weeins69

weeins69 New Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Current Phone Model:
    nexus5
    Hey everyone i am wanting help with this incognito. I don't usually come and post things on these sites but cant find the exact information i want anywhere else. I firstly would like to say im not here to be judged or comments or weather its right or wrong :)

I have a partner that works away for few weeks at a time and i am wanting to keep an eye on his browser history as i have found stuff in the past but now i think he has got smart and done it through private so i cant tell. Is there anyway of doing this without physically having to install anything on his phone as he would notice that and i could get it anyway. I have looked at accountable2u but that shows a icon and you need to physically put it on the phone which i cannot do. Any help would be great

Thanks

2. Jeffrey

Jeffrey Premium Member
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +4,036
    Current Phone Model:
    iPhone 7 Plus JB
    We do not condone spy/tracking Apps/Software here at DroidForums. I suggest you do a Google search.
    In addition, you posted your question in two different threads which is against forum rules. We would appreciate your cooperation. Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  3. weeins69

weeins69 New Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Current Phone Model:
    nexus5
    OK sorry I was in aware

• Like Like x 1