Incognito Gone?

1stTimeUser1981

Reaction score
Hey everyone! New to this forum, as well as all forums. Never really been interested in posting before now but really want to get a "Live persons" opinion on using the Android. Still haven't quite got it. Oh my phone is a Samsung Galaxy s2. Looking to upgrade soon.

The main reason for my posting is to find an app or something that will prevent incognito browsing for internet on Android or something that will monitor if went into. DD also has chrome, but doesn't use that one as often.

Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Nika Lacolere

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S3
If I understand what you are loking for it's a browser that does NOT have incognito capabilities?
Yes, I too am looking for a browser that does not have private browsing. Any recommendations? Galaxy S3

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum

I have tried a lot of browsers and have yet to see one that didn't have incognito ability.

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
Try Naked Browser. It's called that because it's a bare bones browser. Nothing fancy with a very plain ui. Because it's bare bones it's fast. Don't let the name throw you, it's a good browser and it doesn't have an incognito mode. It's the one I'm using now.

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
Why would you not want incognito mode? You don't have to use it. Just wondering.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Most commonly because someone else, a spouse, child or whoever else using the phone could browse inappropriately and the owner would never be the wiser.

Sent from my XT1060

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Most commonly because someone else, a spouse, child or whoever else using the phone could browse inappropriately and the owner would never be the wiser.

Sent from my XT1060
Since this thread has been revived, I guess I'll go ahead and respond too.

If you're on Verizon, they have "Parental Control" or something similar that will allow you to track the usage of children with devices on your account. There are other options out there as well for a price. Not sure what any of them actually track and/or how thorough their reports are, but if you're that concerned about what someone's doing with a device that's in your name, there are options.

sophia234george

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 4
Galaxy S3 has its own browser. Enable private browsing in its own browser.