incipio silicrylic..

STINGER

Reaction score
Just ordered one .............. looks like a good deal even with the shipping added in .............. I'll let you know how it is when I receive it ............. thanks for the heads up and link dancedroid

Droidwolf75

Reaction score
Been using mine for about two weeks now and I love it. A lot easier to pocket carry then my Defender was.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Tapatalk

bionic805er

Reaction score
This case is bad ass protects really good best case I've had and I have had a couple of incipios cases.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

STINGER

Reaction score
This case is bad ass protects really good best case I've had and I have had a couple of incipios cases.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

Cool I'm really looking forward to getting it .............. I did not choose to expedite the shipping though now I wish I had oh well ............... I will get here soon enough

kimintenn

Reaction score
Im sticking with my diztronic case. I absolutely love it. They are very reasonably priced. Im not sure if they have one available for the rezound but if they do, i would certainly check them out.
I loved my diztronic case when I had the Nexus too! It was PERFECT. They make one (link below) for the rezound and I'm tempted to try it, but this incipio case gets great reviews so I'm not sure which one to go with. I don't want one that adds much bulk.

Diztronic Matte Back Black Flexible TPU Cover & Screen Protector for HTC Rezound (Verizon) [TPU-Cases Retail Packaging] by TPU-Cases Permalink: http://amzn.com/B005WZMQ14

STINGER

Reaction score
I looked at that Diztronic case before pulling the trigger on the Incipio .............. I'm posotive I will be happy with this Incipio and I have been thru 3 cases already returned ............... basically I looked at this Incipio for a different device at a store and it was awesome and that is why I pulled the trigger .............

kimintenn

Reaction score
I looked at that Diztronic case before pulling the trigger on the Incipio .............. I'm posotive I will be happy with this Incipio and I have been thru 3 cases already returned ............... basically I looked at this Incipio for a different device at a store and it was awesome and that is why I pulled the trigger .............
Where did you order that you were able to return and did you have to pay return shipping each time? I'd like to have that option in case I don't like the one I get. I'm curious how thick the incipio case is. Don't want it too make the phone huge.

STINGER

Reaction score
Where did you order that you were able to return and did you have to pay return shipping each time? I'd like to have that option in case I don't like the one I get. I'm curious how thick the incipio case is. Don't want it too make the phone huge.

Kim I actually got the first ones at a local dealer in person so other than a return trip the return was painless

Bluesman2008

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung GS5
I don't use them. When I carry the phone it's always in my shirt pocked. I never touches anything but the inside of my shirt.

kimintenn

Reaction score
I ended up buying the Incipio Silicrylic (haven't tried it out yet) and also this one:
Red - Cruzer Androidified High Gloss TPU Soft Gel Skin Case - For HTC Rezound (Verizon Wireless) by Cruzer Lite Permalink: http://amzn.com/B005OT48UA
I got it in red and if you like red you will like this case! It's got little Droids all over it and it adds a touch of fun! Yes, I'm a girl and this kind of thing matters to me. The only issue is that it's nearly impossible to use the volume buttons without digging a fingernail in. But I had major problems using those buttons even without the case on.

STINGER

Reaction score
I ended up buying the Incipio Silicrylic (haven't tried it out yet) and also this one:
Red - Cruzer Androidified High Gloss TPU Soft Gel Skin Case - For HTC Rezound (Verizon Wireless) by Cruzer Lite Permalink: http://amzn.com/B005OT48UA
I got it in red and if you like red you will like this case! It's got little Droids all over it and it adds a touch of fun! Yes, I'm a girl and this kind of thing matters to me. The only issue is that it's nearly impossible to use the volume buttons without digging a fingernail in. But I had major problems using those buttons even without the case on.

Kim ................ I got my Incipio case today ............ I love it ....... and coming from a guy who already returned the Otter Defender, QMadix holster, and another case I'm pretty fussy ........ this case is perfect for me and it makes all the buttons easier to work IMHO ......... not that it matters but the attention to detail is noticed immediately by me that its the only case I've seen that provides a hole to view the beats logo on the back ............... not needed but a nice touch to details .............. nobody seemed to get it right ............... the hard case basically only grabs the corners and the whole back so the case has great grip on the sides while holding it in normal use it comes with a screen protector too ................. all in all the 3 piece set up offers great protection all around while still keeping the phone slim enough for pocket carry ......... IMHO a 10 out of 10

dzone67

Reaction score
Wasn't even looking for a case and all you have convinced me to buy the incipio case! Thanks.

Sent from a Rezound!

dan j

Reaction score
I don't know. I bought a case and I like the way it feels but it reminds me a lot of my Otterbox Defender on my Evo. I carry my phones in my pocket most of the time and on the Evo the soft plastic is starting to get easily distorted. Still I think I'll keep it.

dzone67

Reaction score
So I just received my Incipio Silicrylic case and it's amazing so far. YET! If I'm correct, I think I have a defective case! It's somewhat covering the beat logo in the back. Is this how everybody's case is or is just mine?

Sent from a Rezound!