Incipio feather not for vzw nexus?

jpin321

Reaction score
Just got my new incipio feather in. Snapped it on my phone and noticed.... It doesn't fit. The lips on either side of the screen lack a long way to being in place. This causes the case to flair on the sides.

Before you ask I'm using the standard battery. Removed my extended just for this case. I love the texture and the openness of the case. But it doesn't fit, the package or there site doesn't say anything about version of nexus.

I even removed the battery and cover and it still doesn't fit, the sides are just to tall. It's there different versions of this and i just missed it somehow.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

OP
jpin321

jpin321

Reaction score
I'm surprised there have been no comments on this.

So i contacted incipio about this issue. They informed me that the case was designed to work on the gsm or the lte version of the nexus. And promptly sent me a replacement. But sadly the replacement fits incorrectly as well. one of my friends has the gsm version so i had him test fit the case. It fits perfectly even clicks when it goes on the phone.

So this case doesn't fit although they say it does. Beware before buying this case. My next stop will be Ebay get some money back.

Does anyone know of a similar case with similar texture that fits the vzw case? I like the grip of this case and the lack of bulk but hate that it doesn't fit.

Sp4zZ

Reaction score
Mine fits snug as a glove on the Verizon Nexus.
I'm using the black incipio feather case.

Laur3nNewm4n

Reaction score
Mine fits snug as a glove on the Verizon Nexus.
I'm using the black incipio feather case.

Does it fit with an extended battery?

OP - I use the Ringke Slim case, and it fits both LTE and GSM, both extended and standard batteries. You have to pick LTE or GSM from the product list, be careful you choose the right one.

OP
jpin321

jpin321

Reaction score
There isn't a choice when ordering the incipio. Their support says the case fits both versions. @Sp4zz do the lips on the side that are supposed to lock over the edges of the screen, do the lock over it? On mine they don't even come close. And it causes the side of the case to be held out by the lips. And the power button side is higher than the volume side. I clipped the case on a friends gsm and the lips lock over the edges and both sides are even.