INCEPTION = best movie ever!

zMd113

Reaction score
The reason I say it's the best movie ever is because it is VERY relatable, after all, we all dream. It's not that hard to follow but it does make you pay attention at all times. The characters are great, there is not a single annoying person in the movie, they all have a purpose and they serve them well. I'm not spoiling anything but if you do go see the movie just know that there are 4 levels, I'm not saying anything else. Now go see the best movie of all time!

VirtualGeek

Reaction score
Saw it last night. It was awesome. Christopher Nolan is indeed the man!

Sent from my mind using an Integrated Virtual-WAN Neurochip.

fecurtis

Reaction score
Hands down one of the best movies I've ever seen.

I've quite a few theories of the film as a whole. I'd love to hear other peoples' theories.

Dr.Soul

Reaction score
Went and saw it yesterday and it was hands down one the best movies ever.

Not A Spoiler but read past here at your on risk!

Just because we didn't see it stop doesn't mean that it didn't, or is that just the optimist in me? I just don't believe his wife was right.

overide

Reaction score
I saw it in IMAX the right after it came out, GREAT movie! Leonardo DiCaprio is becoming one of my favorite actors (no homo).

OP
zMd113

zMd113

Reaction score
I watched it for a second time last night! I really picked on a few things.
*SPOILER*
I believe the totem falls, which was different then what I first thought. But if it doesn't fall then there could be a sequel...

Kmart95

Reaction score
I saw it at midnight with some friends... not a good idea. The movie makes you think really hard the whole time plus its like 3 hours long so yeah. But anyways it was an awesome movie and after watching Shutter Island just a week ago i am also starting to really like Leonardo DiCaprio's acting.

Edit: I think the totem was about to fall they just didnt show it so it would be more suspensful

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Best movie I have ever seen (among starwars IV V VI haha). I focus a LOT of my attention on dreaming, I even keep a book of my best dreams. Even my photography art is based on dreaming. So this movie was right up my alley... that and the concept of time in it was AWESOME!

SPOILER!
I am still thinking thru the movie. I believe that he was awake at the end, however there are so many things to think about. Like, why do the children have the same clothes on as in his memories? Are his memories that we see real or dream? After Cobb went into the drugged sleep dream, he didn't get to spin his top in the bathroom because he was interrupted? Why did his wife jump off the ledge of a parallel trashed hotel room? Also, his wedding ring is on and off at times... I need to re watch it!!

Dr.Soul

Reaction score
Best movie I have ever seen (among starwars IV V VI haha). I focus a LOT of my attention on dreaming, I even keep a book of my best dreams. Even my photography art is based on dreaming. So this movie was right up my alley... that and the concept of time in it was AWESOME!

SPOILER!
I am still thinking thru the movie. I believe that he was awake at the end, however there are so many things to think about. Like, why do the children have the same clothes on as in his memories? Are his memories that we see real or dream? After Cobb went into the drugged sleep dream, he didn't get to spin his top in the bathroom because he was interrupted? Why did his wife jump off the ledge of a parallel trashed hotel room? Also, his wedding ring is on and off at times... I need to re watch it!!

Great observations man. I thought I had it all figured out until you pointed out that the kids where wearing the same clothes as in his memories, that alone makes it hard to believe the end was reality. Great, I had convinced my self it stop spinning after the screen went black but now I am not so sure. Guess I'll go watch it again, got some friends who haven't seen it yet so I'll probably go catch it again with them.

Reaction score
I'll admit it was great. It was like watching playing three games of Modern Warfare 2 (the action was great.) I'd be a bit worried to watch it again since it gave me a headache to watch it the first time.