Inc will not mount to anything but PC

Nepherael

Reaction score
Hi guys. So here's the deal.
I was connecting my HTC Inc to my tv to watch some videos and look at pics. At first my TV was able to acces both my phones internal storage and the sdcard but it would only show any folders if i was looking for pics, for videos it wouldn't show anything, just a black screen. So i was disconnecting and reconnecting and trying some different things and that's when it got worse. It would not read at all on TV and was taking upwards of a few mins to remount the sdcard to my phone.

So I moved everything off and formatted the sdcard, moved it back on, and the only change i got was that it didn't take very long to unmount and remount the sdcard when i was connecting and disconnecting from my tv and a couple other devices for testing.

So to sum it all up, any suggestions to get my phone to mount to a device other than my PC?

The only thing i can think of is that something specific got corrupted and is creating the problem, so i'm trying to sift through the 12000 files i have on my sdcard and save just the important stuff right now but i would really like to find a way around that.

OP
N

Nepherael

Reaction score
I'm going to close down this thread. I really don't know how it happened but something happened from my droid being connected and disconnected multiple times(? or something) and messed up a few devices in my house which all had to be reset to factory default. Ugh here goes my next day off >.<

Edit: guess i can't close it myself or I just can't find the button. Either way just to reiterate, this problem has been solved.

Last edited: