Inc Manual and a question about rooting

LadyJ

Reaction score
So I was wondering if I am the only goof that has printed the 200 plus page manual to have in my hands and read it. I really don't like reading off the computer. I like to have hard copies of things so I can keep going back and checking it. I have been reading it off and on for about two weeks and I will finish it one day.

Another is I know some root and don't root. And I just saw that rooting gives you control over things that you wouldn't have if you didn't root. (Which was something I didn't know previously). So the big question is, SHOULD I root? And if so, how do I do it? It could be in my trusty manual but I don't know if I have passed it or just not reached it.

Thanks!!

shadow man

Reaction score
Nope not in the manual, and way to kill a bunch of trees btw :icon_ nono:
There's an easy "noob guide to rooting" floating around here somewhere that I used today. I was initially pretty intimidated by the process, but it was pretty easy albeit a bit nerve racking at the time.

dantheman

Reaction score
So I was wondering if I am the only goof that has printed the 200 plus page manual to have in my hands and read it. I really don't like reading off the computer. I like to have hard copies of things so I can keep going back and checking it. I have been reading it off and on for about two weeks and I will finish it one day.

As an employee of one of the world's largest paper companies, I send my thanks.

OP
L

LadyJ

Reaction score
I try, dantheman, to do my part. LOL!:biggrin:

doug piston

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

As an employee of one of the world's largest paper companies, I send my thanks.

Dunder Mifflin?